Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

First Set of Pictures -- Part 1

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Hello Everyone,
Well, recently, I've been very busy with many different things, but luckily, I found the time to complete a flight from WMKK (Kuala Lumpur Intl, Malaysia) to RCTP (Chiang Kai Shek Intl, Taipei). The following will be the first set of pictures. I'll try and upload the second set a little later in the day. Please leave comments. Also, be aware that although my system is quite powerful, it is not nearly as optimized as it should be, but I'm working on it. Thanks for your time.

WMKK - RCTP
Malaysia 043
PMDG 737-700
Add-Ons used: ProjectAI Traffic

Parked in the vicinity of 2 Malaysian Jumbo's scheduled to depart later in the afternoon

Pushed Back -- Flight Controls Free and Release, and crosscheck insturments for faults

Taxing towards runway 32R

Lining up on the r/w, going through Before Takeoff Checklist

Positive Climb - Gear Up

We begin our initial climb-out leaving Kuala Lumpur behind

The Captain glances out of the cockpit to see a spectacular view of the small district below. Crossing First intersection in the PIBOS-0A Departure

More Coming Soon 😉

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

great screenies! great graphics and great aircraft.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Argh...I'd like to sincerely apologize, however I noticed many of the rest of my screenies have been coming out either Black, or distorted in some way, so I'd rather not post them. I've been having problems with GrabClipSave and Screenhunter, but I think the default PrintScreen option is not bad, and so I'll start using it. Hopefully, my next flight will be a little better, and I might, just might, be able to get some good screenies. Thank you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Excellent ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ 😳 Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down 👍

Pro Member Trainee
seadogs Trainee

Great shots mate. I really like the first one!!!!