Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Phantom panels on FS2004 download

Pro Member Trainee
Simonwhitehouse1 Trainee

I'm new to FS, and having just got my hands on FS2004 I've tried to download new aircraft, but am having problems with the panels - the VC panel comes up but I can't get the standard panel to appear.

I've copied all the gauge files to the correct directory (and they appear in the VC view) but I get a blank screen in the normal view. In my panel folder I've got; panel.cfg, PAN02, & Sabre files, and have tried copying in VC panel data but it doesn't get picked up.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Simonwhitehouse1 wrote:

I'm new to FS, and having just got my hands on FS2004 I've tried to download new aircraft, but am having problems with the panels - the VC panel comes up but I can't get the standard panel to appear.

I've copied all the gauge files to the correct directory (and they appear in the VC view) but I get a blank screen in the normal view. In my panel folder I've got; panel.cfg, PAN02, & Sabre files, and have tried copying in VC panel data but it doesn't get picked up.

Can anyone help me out on this?

NO!!!but can you make this game to a torrent file and put it on net(www.torrentz.com) Please think about it and try to do it pliiiizzzz!!!!!!!, and you can contact me: zimunchino@hotmail.com

ok Ciao !