Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Merging VA's

I'm looking for a VA to merge with i run a not very sucessful VA and I was wondering if anyone was interested in merging to make one VA if you are please email me at j_dixon91@hotmail.co.uk[/b]

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

shouldnt you post this in the VA forum???

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It appears that it was moved to VA from 2004 General.

To answer, the original poster's question. Merging a VA that isn't thriving with another, might not be easy. First, there isn't much incentive for another VA to want to merge, uless, it too, is not doing well. If that is the case, you will have a larger VS that may or may not do any better. That depends on the type of operations the two VAs had.

Since you don't mention, the type of VA. You also don't say why it isn't performong as you hoped. A little more information might get a better response.

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

yeah, give us some more info and we may be able to help out

My VA is a passenger orientated VA and ive not had pilots signing up so i thought if their is another struggling VA that would like to merge with me it would be great and even if your VA isnt struggling and you want to merge then thats even better but ive really got my heart set on having a succesful VA

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

well do you have a site? if you like, i can offer my assistance as a pilot or in a managerial role. i have some va experience. One bit of advice though: don't expect lots of pilots fast becasue it takes time to establish and rememebr there are always loads of new va's out there thinking the same thing. Don't give up!

CHEERS LENIN MY SITE ISNT VERY GOOD BUT ITS www.magnichartersva.piczo.com Please give me your E-mail address so i can assign you flights and can you spread the word about my VA plz Cheers

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

my email is:
hokum50 @ hotmail . co . uk
just get rid of the spaces and there you go. i wll publicise it as best i can

cheers man really grateful

Just tell me when your ready for your first flight

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

go for it. Start tomorrow evening maybe?