Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how long has this site been here?

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

someones got to no how long this site has been here. when was the site and forums opened. just wondering.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

someones got to no how long this site has been here. when was the site and forums opened. just wondering.

Member list shows the first member joined Aug 2002.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i was scrolling down reading your post and i saw 1929 on the left had side by your avatar and said you joined in 1929! 😂 😛 no offense as i know your probbly not 77!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thats his post count genious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

i was scrolling down reading your post and i saw 1929 on the left had side by your avatar and said you joined in 1929! 😂 😛 no offense as i know your probably not 77!

Yes I am but I don't feel a day over 67! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

And you don't look a day over 97. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Jamie4590 Guest

I access the 'tinternet from various computers and as such can't crate a favoutites list. Is there a shorthand way of typing in the domain? I've looked on WHOIS and can't find anything. If there isn't could the webmaster please register a shortened version and forward it to here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

I access the 'Internet from various computers and as such can't crate a favorites list. Is there a shorthand way of typing in the domain? I've looked on WHOIS and can't find anything. If there isn't could the webmaster please register a shortened version and forward it to here.

I too use different computers. I have a small USB drive that I store a copy of my favorite sites on for use when away from my main computer. You simply use the import/export function of Internet Explorer(or other browsers) to copy your site list to the drive. When you get to another computer, just plug in your drive and access your sites from that drive. I do the same with my address book. It is also a great safety that in the event Windows dies, your favorite sites and address book are safe on a USB drive. You don't need a large capacity drive, 128 MB would be more than enough to safe guard or transport a lot of important files. You can get a 256 MB at Wal-mart for about $13. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Google offers a google bookmarks service that works as a plug in for firefox.

Then you just make sure you have the faves list plugin installed on any machine you use OR, start using Google's home page service which you can store bookmarks on amongst other things:

http://www.google.com/ig

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

also

if you use firefox.

Just type

flyaway forum

into the address bar and it comes right here anyway!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

lol Solotwo!

Pro Member Trainee
charls Trainee

earthqu8kes wrote:

This site is registered in 2003....

For any website's information you can use Whoisxy....