Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

No Private Aircraft, and machine locks up

Pro Member Trainee
cantcu Trainee

One is a comment, and one a question! Any feed back would be nice.

Except for AI models, finding any Gulfstreams or other private jets, are rare bird's! I do not understand that! There must be 10,000 727's our There, but 2 Gulfstreams? Sad!

My computer always will stop and then everything goes white, then back to normal for a little while, especially at airports! It will lovk up whole flying far a few seconds while it seems to carch up!

I have an Athalon 64 bit, 1 gig memory, 350 GB on 2 drives, and a Radeon 9600! I am using Active X 9.0C!

I think some of this is my joystick Logitech Pro Extreme 3D! I have had nothing but bad luck with them as they won't stay calibrated and if I move the stick, it locks up more! This is my 4th!

Probably part of it are scenery add on's as I have EZ Scenery, and a lot of aircraft! Still, this is not a slow machine!

Any suggestions except buy FS X? I have even looked at that and my scenery is better than theirs!

Thanks

Dan

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's the card, it's old and the textures take to long to render, at graphic intensive areas it may take longer.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

There are Gulfstreams ranging from the original turboprop to the IV and a variety of paint schemes