Active Camera 2004, get out and walk around my plane problem

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

I'm using Active camera, which i think is great and all. Just one question though!? When i press X and go outside of the aircraft and walk around all is good until i walk to the edge of the runway or taxiway and it seems as though the floor is floating? is this normal? also the ground look like the picture below.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

This happens to me as well. I dont know if there is a fix for it, but it is annoying

Also if you press and hold the 'Home' button on the keyboard to make yourself go up, this eventually happens as well

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

yeah i noticed taht as well! It's a sthough it takes some of the ground with it!

also the camera does this crazy flicking thing every now and again where it just changes one direction then another then just stops!

MENTAL!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

yeah same. Pretty much, active camera is not very good ( Mad waste of money)

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

i wouldn't say it was a waste of money it is still very good.

shozabb naeem Guest

Please help me.I also have active camera but when I press X nothing happens please help me.I need to know how to walk.please help.......?

shozabb naeem Guest

Can anyone give me instructions on how to walk outside the plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

shozabb naeem wrote:

Can anyone give me instructions on how to walk outside the plane.

Full instructions here and more.

http://www.anticyclone.be/Active_Camera/Virtual_cockpit_and_pilot_views.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...