Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

NEW GEPro2: miami, so cal, and las vegas...

Pro Member Trainee
oalvarezjr Trainee

this is my second posting of images. comments are most welcomed.

southwest in the moonlight over so.cal

southwest in the clouds

over hoover damn

taking off to the east LAX

out of miami

disregard the stall warning!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Beautiful detail, you have some wonderful shots!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Your ground textures could use a little work.
Other than that,
Nice Water Textures! Very nice aircraft!

Pro Member Trainee
oalvarezjr Trainee

thank you! please show me how to improve the ground textures unless it is too tedious via email.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Some very nice shots, you've used nice perspectives and the detail is clear - good job! Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

oalvarezjr wrote:

thank you! please show me how to improve the ground textures unless it is too tedious via email.

All of your shots are very nice.I like #1 most.

Try to set your Mip-Mapping setting to 8.Check if your machine can handle it.If not try to find the best setting in order to have detailed ground and smooth running.

Also assign a Key for Refresh Scenery(Or something like that)in keys Assignments.
When you are in exterior view hit it and after FS reloads wait for a while(about 10seconds) in order your textures to load all the details.Then shot. Wink

Alternatively you can add more RAM to your system and probably a GFX with 512mb RAM-but this costs Sad

Pro Member Trainee
oalvarezjr Trainee

will check the mip-mapping setting. will also asign a refresh key. i'm running an Athlon 64x 2.2ghz (overclocked), 2gb memory, with a NVIDIA GTX 7800 (256mn) card. should be a-plenty.

thanks again

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

With those specs, you should be able to run all of your display settings fairly high.