cargo pilot screen size problem

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I have downloaded the cargo pilot demo, and when i open it the screen is too big, meaning that i cannot see many of the options buttons. i have tried using the buttons on my moniter to make the screen smaller, it didnt work. i have tried running the program minimzed, it didnt run minimized. i have tried changing my screen solution, it didnt work. any help will be much appreciated.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What screen res are you running in FS?

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

800 by 600

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

ie default

BashDaBish Guest

I have not used Cargo Pilot before but you could try increasing your screen resolution in FS uder the Display tab. Try 1024x768.

Good luck

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

increasing the screen res solved the problem. thanks all.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...