SearchSearch 

Refuel Problem With Cargo Pilot

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

ok, great, having sorted out my first problem with cargo pilot i now have another one 😞 : the flight starts with no fuel. if im lucky, flight tips comes up and i get offered a ctrl x emergency refuel. but quite often it dosent, and im left on the runway going nowhere slowly. Is there a button that refuels without needing to have the flight tips up? is there a way to make the flight tips come up? any help will be much appreciated.
🙂

13 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

When you select the aircraft you can add fuel there 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I don't have cargo pilot but if it's similar to FS9 thn if you click on the aircraft menu button it will give you a drop down list and there will be an option to set your fuel.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. Get close.
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Since Cargo Pilot is an add-on for FS2004 rather than a stand-alone and

Use your own aircraft! Fly any aircraft that you have installed in Flight Simulator...

I doubt that it has a fuel planner.

In that case just click on Fuel and Payload while in the Create a Flight window and gas up your ship prior to departure. Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Since Cargo Pilot is an add-on for FS2004 rather than a stand-alone and

Use your own aircraft! Fly any aircraft that you have installed in Flight Simulator...

I doubt that it has a fuel planner.

In that case just click on Fuel and Payload while in the Create a Flight window and gas up your ship prior to departure. Idea

You would THINK that now wouldn't you? Wink

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

odessy, thanks a dozen. i am up in the air and heading toward uk09 with £600. worth of cargo abord.
I never knew that taxiing near to the fuel pumps added fuel, thought they were just a scenery thing
my problem was that cargo pilot starts from a different program ans loads the flight using flight simulator as the base to run it, it is more like a stand alone game that rwequire flgiht sim installed to run, so i couldnt do what tailhook said.
thanks everyone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Cargo pilot always starts the flight with no fuel, just part of the great details. I choose to have it NOT start my FS so I can start at a parking spot rather then on the runway to take care of all my business first.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

thats where we differ then solotwo. I just do the neccesary stuff with atc and instruments, etc. thn its throttle up and off we go. 😎 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

On a side note, I bought Cargo Pilot because its fecking great.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

i have to agree with you there

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What's the repainting thingy like... any good?

😁

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

havent used it yet - cant really work out how to

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You can also refuel a small aircraft by pulling up to the fuel pumps and setting the parking brake. In a large aircraft, just use the menus to assign more fuel. In real life, commercial aircraft are refueled at the gate. 🙂