hi guys

its me liam Guest

hi guys i know that this is a bit weird but i was wondering if you could make me a signature its not for on here but for school in art i would love it if it had a nice plane on and my name (liam condliffe) with flight sim enthusiast on it, it would be greatly appreciated
kind regards liam 😀

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Er, sorry bout that.

Liam, what type of plane is your favorite? I'd love to make up one for ya.

Last edited by Solotwo on Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Gotta be a member first Liam. Wink

Its a reasonable request, Solotwo, since he said it was not for this forum.

😎

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

become a memeber. Its well worth the $5 or whatever

its me liam Guest

hi guys i ave just got in from school and i am pleased that so many people have taken an intrest. well first of all i love the boeing 757 so if i could have that maybe it could be either touching down or taking off. thank you alll very much ..liam

its me liam Guest

sorry guys i would also love it if the livery wot thomas cook or my travel if you dont have them dont worry! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Here ya go Liam.

Quick and simple, used the boeing font too. 🙂 I like keeping my signatures a lil more simpler and clean.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Ahh Solotwo I appluad your work mate - do you think you could fix me up one too?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Sure when I have time. 🙂 Just lemme know specifics, the more details the better.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks a lot ...ok the same size and shape sig as yours and Liams with either a 737 Easyjet with my name - Michael Thomas - Flyer of the 737 series..or Wilco one saying that I am proud of their products with a fancy background or their a/c - you get the gist...and I can leave the rest up to you and your fine art 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Roger that, but I thought your name was Steve. Wink lol

I'll whip up a few, maybe one now before I head out for a few hours.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Here's a quick one if you want some more options later tonight I can whip some more up.

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Solotwo you are a genious!!

They both look fabulous!!

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

Wonder if i could cheeky and ask for one also?

Id like it with a BMI Baby a/c and with PMDG 737NG and 747 user or something along those lines

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thanks, and no prob Jamier, once I get home later tonight I'll whip one up for ya, I enjoy doing it.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Solotwo, this is not a request, but rather, I had to applaud your great work. Very well put together. As you said, its simple, yet I definately find all of them very striking. Great work captain! 😉

its me liam Guest

thank you very very much i would like to ask you how you make them so i can be as good as you

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Used to be a graphic and website designer, started designing websites back when I was around 13 years old or so, lots of time and practice using Adobe Photoshop. Though I lack an artistic flair sometimes.

Glad you like it Liam.

its me liam Guest

ok but can i do all the same things with ,microsoft photo editor??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Don't believe so.

iys me liam Guest

so is there any free things i can use?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Solotwo it is awesome thanks so much...if I could possibly ask if you can get one of the Easyjet inflight - say very short final?

Thanks again mate oh and BTW my dad set up my account for me on FAS so he put in his name - SteveT as my username. My name is Mike 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

iys me liam wrote:

so is there any free things i can use?

Personally, I very much like Irfanview (for which RadarMan gives you a link)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...