SearchSearch 

15 Days to the day for me.

Pro Member Trainee
Rex (rexgrant) Trainee

Hi all
When Sli first came out I got a knew PC Which I thought was going to be the cats whiskers,I was wrong,I tried everything in the book to get FS9 to work without problems,Now and again I would complete a flight with the help of Coolbits and 18X AA By the time Nvidia had done all they could do for us SLI
pilots I made a bigger blunder,I replaced my FX55 with a X2-4800 CPU and that put a end to my Troubled flying.
I have been waiting for what seems an eternity for what is now the 17/10/2006 .I have tried the first demo and the only faults I found are the ones windows told us to expect.Now thanks to Radar Man I have the second Demo streaming in to my PC.
Regards
Rex

4 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
Rex (rexgrant) Trainee

Hi all.
I have tried it out quickley,The only real fault I have found at presant is when I click for any of the pannels to show they are transparent.All sliders on max
average frame rate about 18FPS May have to tune it down a bit later on.Very little differance in sli on the FPS on AA or Auto select.I think Nvidia still as some work to do.
But I will have to wait for the full version before I will know,if I can take to the sky again.
Regards.
Rex 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Rex (rexgrant) Trainee

Hi all.
After many tests I can say once again there is no FPS improvement By useing SLI
Regards
Rex

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Sounds good. FSX will perform better when it comes out . . .hopefully!

Pro Member Trainee
Rex (rexgrant) Trainee

cheechm wrote:

Sounds good. FSX will perform better when it comes out . . .hopefully!

Hi Nick.
Well It should,They have had plenty of time to sort it.My copy as been on order for 6 weeks now,
Thanks for the reply.
All the Best.
Rex