SearchSearch 

View of the Earth

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hi guys! Do you know what I just found ❓ ❓ A view of the Earth!!
Did someone know about that? It's soooo cool! Bow Down Bow Down Tongue

I tried to paste an image here, but I couldn't do it. I tried many methods but with no success. I also tried to put it in a website I have but I didn't have luck.
Can someone tell me how to paste an image? I want to paste it and show it to you.
I'll try to put that image in the Picture Gallery, if you let me do it 😛

15 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Twisted Evil I was going to spoil it for you by posting the image.........but naaa
Yes its cool to zoom all the way in and out on your location 👍

http://www.uploadit.org/

And post the image there,then link to it here

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know TTT Beat me to it.
Open an account (free) here and you can post your screen shots and link to them.
We would also like to see you add them to our Photo Gallery.

http://photobucket.com/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you for the links, TTT and RadarMan.
Here's my image of the Earth:
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Agus0404-Earth.jpg

I hope you like it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Thats the one 👍
But you could have shown the pic in the forum Ermm... click edit,then highlight the link with your mouse and click Ermm... I think its Img (above the message) Ermm... but it might just be URL

I cant edit this forum but Radar can and will do it for you if you hit any probs

Pro Member Chief Captain

How about now?
Yeah, I could do that, but I thought it was the same if I leave it like that.
I prefer to change it. I didn't want to edit my other post. I'm lazy, hehe. Just kidding.
Please, erase the other post with the link.

This is it ❗ Beautiful, isn't it? Now, I want to make another one, but with the European Continent. I'll have a collection of those kind of pics, lol 🙂)

I can add some stars and effects to it. That would be great! And also I can add a flying saucer, and planets, ans stuff. I will make an universe with Flight Simulator 2004, and I will be rich, and I'd have my own plane ❗ ❗

Umm... I think I let my imagination fly around the world 😳

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Punk 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

Did you read my last part? I just edited it

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

👏 WOW! I never knew that you could do that in FS, I'll have to give it a go. Hack Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain

Riclo, tell me if you liked it. It's awesome!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😳 Are you hitting "Ctrl+S" them zooming out? I never realized that you could go out so far, amazing!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

😳 Are you hitting "Ctrl+S" them zooming out? I never realized that you could go out so far, amazing!

Radar

Yes, I'm hitting "Ctrl+S" and then zomming out all the way. Doing it that way you are going to be able to see the Earth. Try it. It's amazing. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha Agus, WOW! I just might have to post a Pic on my site, thanks for the tip. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome, Ric. I'm glad that you liked the tip.
If you have any questions, I'll try to help. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

Very Cool!

Tried to take an SG1 Death Glider to space to try to take that picture but did not make it. Crying or Very sad

Your picture made me think of something, with the Ice cap retreating. And all the scientist upset about it one way or the other... there is probably one group that would be fairly happy about it if they have thought about it. The archaeologist, zoooligists, and botanist. Look at all the new areas to explore!! And with new areas NEW AIRPORTS!! Wanted: Bush Pilots!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Seideric, you don't have to take an SG1 Death Glinder to space and then try to take a picture like mine. This is the easy way to do it: press Ctrl+S and then zoom out all the way until you see a picture of the Earth.
Do you know what I'm trying to do? I'm going to make an universe with FS2004. That would be cool.