New Job!

Jamie4590 Guest

Well I've started a new job which means I'm tired all the time and way too tired to get in to a virtual cockpit. 😞

The good news for everyone though is I wont be able to post new and obscure threads here anymore. 😂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations on your new job Jamie - all the best! 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

Thank-you Jon. Hope your training program is going swimmingly too. Cool new sig 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations on the new job, may I ask the nature of the work? No specifics, just being nosy. 🙂

Jamie4590 Guest

Thanks! I now sell gas cylinders and welding equipment and plan marketing campaigns. Its just me and my boss in a showroom and he's really sound. I'll save for a one-off flight at my local airstrip but not before I invest in a Clavinova though. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I play a Yamaha P-150 that I've had for years. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...