SearchSearch 

I need some original aircrafts

sabater_wb Guest

Hi pepople. I need some originals aircrafts from fs2004. My cd 1 have many files unreadables, and these files are aircrafts.

The aircrafts wich I need are:

b737_400
b747_400
b777_300
beech_baron_58
beech_kinh_air_350
bell206b
c172

Plese, somebody, send for may mail: sabater_wb@hotmail.com

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Considering that he says he has unreadable files on his CD-ROMs, that may not be an option.

Are the CD surfaces scratched or dirty? Has the CD-ROM drive's lens been cleaned?

sabater_wb Guest

The problem is in the file MSGAME1.CAB (only some aircrafts) and setup.exe.
I've lucky, because, still is possible to install the game. But, for this, I need uncompress all .cab files, and so to edit the scenery.cfg (too crablouse 😀 )

But, after, the game run perfect.

...more, without a 747-400 FS2004 is not a FS2004.

I want the boeings

Sorry my english.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Your English is fine, glad you've got your 747 back.

Why did you have to edit the scenery.cfg? Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

There are a number of extractors available to pick file out of a .cab. These should be able to get the files you need.

Your english is fine, though I confess I haven't figured out "too crablouse ", yet. 😉

sabater_wb Guest

I edit scenery.cfg because it, don't have all the information about scenary need. It's need write the directory name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answering CrashGordon, I used Winrar for uncrompress the files, but, some aircrafts were impossible.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks 😉

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

here u go; files you requested. Note that the download is just over 60 MB in size.

I must admit I am not entirely sure that the panel of the Boeing 734 is 100%. I used this aircraft to test some panel modifications as I never fly the default 737 anyway. I loaded it up just to check, and all looked fine, but if something is wrong with the panel, let me know.

[EDIT] I forgot to include the Bell206b folder Wall Bashing
Ill add it shortly

sabater_wb Guest

Thanks ARD-DC.
I'm very grateful.

I'm downloading now.
After the download, I write about the boeing 737, if it is ok.