SearchSearch 

which ai programme is most realistic?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Freeware only please...
Which AI Traffic programme would you reccomend as being the most realistic? It needs to have good looking aircraft, easy intallation, realistic flightplans with proper aircraft to the destinations (e.g not a dc10 flying long haul from Thailand to Auckland)

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

Freeware only please...
Which AI Traffic programme would you reccomend as being the most realistic? It needs to have good looking aircraft, easy intallation, realistic flightplans with proper aircraft to the destinations (e.g not a dc10 flying long haul from Thailand to Auckland)

Hey brownbox you're on overdrive again I see. 😀

If you want freeware AI there are a few options. The realism will depend mainly on the flightplans. The flightplans can be downloaded but you'll have to install them yourself.
You'll have to figure out your priorities first of all. What is most important for you... the looks of the aircraft, ease of installation or correctness of flightplans. It also depends what type of aircraft you want i.e. airliners only, GA traffic, military a/c or a combination of the lot.

If I was in your shoes, I'd start of the easy way by using World of AI's installer and their available packages. This would be the easiest way as far as installing is concerned. Relatively easy on frames and beautiful looking a/c, mind you, airliners only but real-world airlines.
After installing those packages you'll have plenty of airliners populating larger airports worldwide, but as with all other freeware AI they wont take off, land or fly unless you assign the flightplans. But that's a different chapter.

Until you decide what you want to do, go here http://www.world-of-ai.com/ and have a look. Any questions, come back 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

brownbox wrote:

Freeware only please...

Hey brownbox you're on overdrive again I see. 😀

If you want freeware AI there are a few options. The realism will depend mainly on the flightplans. The flightplans can be downloaded but you'll have to install them yourself.
You'll have to figure out your priorities first of all. What is most important for you... the looks of the aircraft, ease of installation or correctness of flightplans. It also depends what type of aircraft you want i.e. airliners only, GA traffic, military a/c or a combination of the lot.

If I was in your shoes, I'd start of the easy way by using World of AI's installer and their available packages. This would be the easiest way as far as installing is concerned. Relatively easy on frames and beautiful looking a/c, mind you, airliners only but real-world airlines.
After installing those packages you'll have plenty of airliners populating larger airports worldwide, but as with all other freeware AI they wont take off, land or fly unless you assign the flightplans. But that's a different chapter.

Until you decide what you want to do, go here http://www.world-of-ai.com/ and have a look. Any questions, come back 😉

Tailhook has sent you on the right track.

Tailhook I see from another thread you got the URL thingy to work.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yes Liono, my gratitude to you is boundless 🍻