SearchSearch 

747 cockpit screenshots

Hi, have any screenshots of the 747-400 cockpit in FS X been released? I've looked around for some but have been unable to find any.
Thanks

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It is an improvement over FS9, but not terribly different. If I have a chnce, I'll post one in the FSX Screen Shot forum later today.

CrashGordon wrote:

It is an improvement over FS9, but not terribly different. If I have a chnce, I'll post one in the FSX Screen Shot forum later today.

Thank you. A screenshot would be very appreciated if you get chance. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sorry it took so long. As you can see it is quite similar to the FS9 default. All the gauges are smoother except the speed and altitude readouts, which are as jerky as ever. 🙄

Sorry I only have the 2-D panel to show, but with a mediocre machine, I'm saving resources. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Thanks for the pic. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice, but a shame it looks the same as FS9 - I was hoping they'd make an effort with panels this time 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

A few gauges have improved and some panels have a variety of different "W" views. Ckearly, the addon market will be alive and well. 🙄

SimonCorkindale Guest

Yeah... Thats really Depresing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

the B737-800 cockpit looks nice im really please with that one but yes the B747-400 looks no different just smother gauges

Pro Member Trainee
oalvarezjr Trainee

check out the ones i posted in the fsx screenshots forum....747.

have fun

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain