Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

radarman..

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

How did you get a copy of X when it is not release yet?? They should not have sold it to you until the 17th. I went to 2 Best Buys and they have them in the back but can't sell until the 17th. The guy said that whoever sold it to you should not have and the consiquences that would happen to him if they did.

Did you get it at BB? or somewhere else? How did you convence them or was it out already?

I guess I am a little frustrated because I am also in California and can not get a copy yet. You are in California right?

Jetman

being a pirate is great... and i all ready have the fs X and it rocks =)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sic him Crash! I know you're chopping at the bit, fingers a blur at the keyboard. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Get a job.

And how many damn threads do we NEED ON THIS!!!

There are 1000 other damn threads about it read and post in those for gods sake.

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

It will be great when you are arrested. In jail, you can see your parents every day. At least you think that guy is your father. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jetman35 wrote:

How did you get a copy of X when it is not release yet?? They should not have sold it to you until the 17th. I went to 2 Best Buys and they have them in the back but can't sell until the 17th. The guy said that whoever sold it to you should not have and the consiquences that would happen to him if they did.

Did you get it at BB? or somewhere else? How did you convence them or was it out already?

I guess I am a little frustrated because I am also in California and can not get a copy yet. You are in California right?

Jetman

Jetman,.Yes I bought it at BB and my friend did also in another city.
He also saw them for sale (all the Deluxe were gone) at 4 or 5 Wall-Marts.

Not supposed to sell them...yep. Do I care...nope.

Radar