Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

For Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I wanted to go low ans slow around the area, so I used the Cessna. Remember, the scenery is set to low, so don't be disappointed by that. One thing that can't be shown here...the AI sounds are incredible!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Crash...They have done a better job for LGRD Laughing ...More C-130 missions from there Wink

What happens with the B-737 (if i see well)in the last shot Question Laughing

BTW...Did you install any add-ons to FSX?C-130???

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks a lot Crash...They have done a better job for LGRD Laughing ...More C-130 missions from there Wink

What happens with the B-737 (if i see well)in the last shot Question Laughing

BTW...Did you install any add-ons to FSX?C-130???

Actually, if you look closely, the 737 is in tha last 4 shots. It is quite noisy flying by at that distance. Laughing

At a small airport like LGRP, I did not notice a performance hit with AI aircraft traffic set at 100%. After lunch, I will try a big airport. Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

hey crashgordan can you please post some 737-200 photos and some of its virtual cockpits shots thanks again Very Happy

oh ya and great pictures I want fsx now

Pro Member Chief Captain

Just to show what changing a few settings can do. I set autogen to zip and increased the mesh to 39m and graphics quality to minimal. Now, the ground looks better as does the terrain, ingeneral. The only problem is that the taxiways turned white. Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain

Just for fun!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

The a/c in your first series of shots - as a matter of interest, is that the default paint? ......or is it rust? .....or has something been spilt on it Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing

FSX allows you to adjust a slider that controls th elevel of detail that the a/c is displayed at. I suppose that might make sense if you want your a/c to look like it flew through a sand storm. Laughing Laughing Laughing