Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX flight planner. :-(

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. 😳 🙄 Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. 😳 🙄 Mad

Look at it this way, you saw the world and didn't have to land in New Jersey! 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited by CrashGordon on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. 🙂

That's what I'm going to do. My question is, did anyone at MS, or their beta testers, ever try a flight from London to New York????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Stuppid question Embarassed ...Did you try it twice?
Maybe it has some alternative routes Dont Know

....Heading to Malta then Argentina and Finally New York ,for example... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. 😂

Do you believe that they haven't forgot you??? 😂 😂 😂