FSX flight planner. :-(

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. 😳 🙄 Mad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. 😳 🙄 Mad

Look at it this way, you saw the world and didn't have to land in New Jersey! 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited by CrashGordon on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. 🙂

That's what I'm going to do. My question is, did anyone at MS, or their beta testers, ever try a flight from London to New York????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Stuppid question Embarassed ...Did you try it twice?
Maybe it has some alternative routes Dont Know

....Heading to Malta then Argentina and Finally New York ,for example... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. 😂

Do you believe that they haven't forgot you??? 😂 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...