Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX flight planner. :-(

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. Shocked Rolling Eyes Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I just found out that the people at MS do not live on this planet. I entered a High altitude route from EGLL to KJFK and it gave me a route that took me down to a point a couple of hundred miles west of Africa, then to the Caribbean and finally to New York. Shocked Rolling Eyes Mad

Look at it this way, you saw the world and didn't have to land in New Jersey! Rolling Eyes

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by CrashGordon on Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Ah good to know that I can still use FSBuild then. Smile

That's what I'm going to do. My question is, did anyone at MS, or their beta testers, ever try a flight from London to New York????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Stuppid question Embarassed ...Did you try it twice?
Maybe it has some alternative routes Dont Know

....Heading to Malta then Argentina and Finally New York ,for example... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Only tried once. I was afraid any other attempt would have me flying over Vietnam, where I am not well liked. Laughing

Do you believe that they haven't forgot you??? Laughing Laughing Laughing