FSX in the UK

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Got this from Simmarket earlier today

STOP PRESS - The next generation of Flight Simulation has arrived!

Just a short news flash to let you know that stock of the UK edition of Flight Simulator X has arrived and is being shipped out over the next 48 hours to all those Simmarket customers who have ordered the UK edition.

Subject to local postal services you should receive your order very soon, on schedule for the public release of Flight Simulator X in the UK this Friday 18th October.

There is still limited stock available of the UK edition with the launch discount and special offer – so if you’ve not placed your order for Microsoft’s next generation flight sim, then hurry: you could be one of the first taking to the FSX skies!

The Flight1 Europe & simMarket Teams

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Your in for a treat!
So are we when you post your first screenshots!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Hey Liono, what part of the UK are you, we are not having a Friday Oct.18th here, ours is the 13th. Lucky for some. I've been told my FSX was posted today, and should have it tomorrow, or friday 13th. the latest.

I suppose your fingers are a bit twitchy in anticipation. 😂 😂

My computer is getting jumpy, must be nerves. 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

👍 Your in for a treat!
So are we when you post your first screenshots!

Radar

As I haven't pre-ordered FSX. I'm in two minds about buying it. With the amount of money I have spent on FS9 over the last year, I can't justify on buying it when it gets released. Tempting though.

I'm going to wait until next year when Vista & DX10 cards are released before I buy FSX.

But then if I have the money when I get paid (next 2 wks) I might buy it.

Just watch this space.

Pro Member Chief Captain

KenTel wrote:

Hey Liono, what part of the UK are you, we are not having a Friday Oct.18th here, ours is the 13th. Lucky for some. I've been told my FSX was posted today, and should have it tomorrow, or friday 13th. the latest.

I suppose your fingers are a bit twitchy in anticipation. 😂 😂

My computer is getting jumpy, must be nerves. 😂 😂

27 miles north of London up the M1. As I said in my previous post. I might wait then again I might not.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Don't do it!!!

Don't leave the resistance!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Don't do it!!!

Don't leave the resistance!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

CG, that FSX is having a softening effect. You beat GM to the punch, and I was having a good ROTFLMAO.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...