FSX Prices in the UK

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Thought there might be a thread devoted to this somewhere, but couldn't find it - so apologies if I am repeating stuff.....

Anyway - point of the post is to mention that as far as I have found, the cheapest way to (legitimately!!) obtain FSX in the UK is from CD-WOW (link), - with FSX at £29.99 and Deluxe Edition at £42.99.....

I'm sure there may be cheaper places out there though (even though I have already ordered mine)......

Anyone else got any cheaper??

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I thought that (Game) was doing it cheaper, but it appears not. But in my search, I see that these 2 add-on's for FSX are due for release.......... Boeing 787 FSX add on, .......... A380 Special Edition FSX

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10&mid=329472

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10&mid=329472

No pics though.

Goose353 Guest

Dag Nammit, I paid £49.99 from Amazon 😞 And I haven't had my email telling me its been posted yet 😞

saint4 Guest

I paid £49.99 from amazon (deluxe edition) £7 difference isnt a big deal to me.
Should get it tomorrow. Royal Mail Comes at 6.50 - 7.30 and i dont go bed to after countdown. So i might stay up and jump on a flight (a long flight) so i can sleep 😀

Goose4343 Guest

I just got THE email from Amazon letting me know it had been shipped. They are estimating delivery for the 14th though 😞

I can only fly a Cessna so I won't be buying the A380 just yet 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Dang-it - I have just had an e-mail from CD-Wow telling me Shipping is delayed....maybe that £7 wasn't worth it after all......oh well, we'll see....

Goose343 Guest

£7.00 well spent, I'm just going to start installing 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...