Nice!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Oh well I guess no one wants to know how tweek FSX then

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

This ain't fs2004.com, Liono! 😂 😂

meylan Guest

I've had good read on the tweaks liono just out of interest, because i don't own FSX and there's no point me purchasing it as i don't have a dvd drive . There seems to be at least a 5 fps increase for most and up to 10 for some which we all know are like gold dust in any flight sim so i'm sure some one who owns FSX will be tweaksing soon. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have you secretly, against your better judgement aquired FSX then Liono? 😳 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Have you secretly, against your better judgement aquired FSX then Liono? 😳 😀

What are you trying to say Tailhook 😉.

I will never EVER give up my over priced FS9. AFter all the money I've spent on it. It's not getting deleted just yet

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Thanks for the useful post. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...