Jetphotos help

Dejablue Guest

ok, im trying to put a shot on jetphotos and it says
"Note: Filenames containing non-standard characters, such as parenthesis (), asterisks *, brackets [], etc. are not compatible with our database. Please remove non-standard characters and symbols from filenames prior to upload"
The file is called "jetphotos icelandair" and the real name is "C:\Documents and Settings\Nick_2\My Documents\icelandair jetphotos\jetphotos (Large).jpg". it wont let me upload it because of the "/" how do i change the name or still upload the same image? thank you

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

"C:\Documents and Settings\Nick_2\My Documents\icelandair jetphotos\jetphotos (Large).jpg"

The above is the path to your file.

The file is called

jetphotos (Large).jpg

Now read the message you received when you tried to upload it, I have pasted it below as a hint

"Filenames containing non-standard characters, such as parenthesis (), asterisks *, brackets [], etc."

Look at the filename

Read the message again

repeat this until you work out why the file won't upload and then go and sit in a corner repeating out loud "I can read, i can't digest" 1000 times

hint: It has nothing to do with the / symbols (which incidentally there none of, there are \ symbols in the path though)

Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What is this world coming to? Jeezus.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

You tell me Solotwo

When did people lose the ability to read a plain statement in front of them and understand it?

I am all for helping people but christ, some people just don't make any effort at all and I have no time for them.

What would you have said if the man had come to us saying "When i try and play FS2004 it says 'no disc in drive D:' what should I do?"? This is on a par with that sort of question to be honest.

dejablue Guest

THANK YOU UBER MUCH! it worked. and its in screening

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...