Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

none-english add-on companies?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

hello there,

ive been looking around the net to try and find some gems hidden in another language, the problem is i can visit any download site in any country and just find add-ons made by the same people who upload on avsim or flightsim (very few developers from other countries). i know there are many followers in russia, denmark, italy etc but they dont seem to produce anywhere near as many add-ons as the americans or brits for that matter.

the scandanavians only build scenery, i can only find one french site that builds payware, and two russian, aerosoft is german....i just wanted to see if i was missing anything. surely germany or...south africa have more to produce 😞

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

go to avsim and type in project tupolev WOW! good luck reading russian lol 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

hinch wrote:

hello there,

ive been looking around the net to try and find some gems hidden in another language......

That's only because the majority of us Dutch speak english quite well 😎 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

ARD-DC wrote:

hinch wrote:

hello there,

ive been looking around the net to try and find some gems hidden in another language......

That's only because the majority of us Dutch speak english quite well 😎 😉

reccommend any top dutch planes?

i have project tupolev, but i prefer supronov's yak-40 Wink...hinty, review soon 😀

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

hehe Wink
Project Fokker is the first to come to mind... If you haven't got it already I would strongly suggest to get this addon, the planes are dreams to fly (if you like jets, that is...).

Comes with a bunch of repaints and detailed panels as well.

Welshflyer Guest

I totally agree, project Fokker ia a great addon, and it's freeware with payware quality.