Boo to Best Buy!

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Shame on them! I had my copy of FS X pre-ordered, and it was supposed to ship yesterday. I get an e-mail this morning saying it was back-ordered 2 weeks 🙄 . Yet I go online, and see that nearly all of the local stores have it in stock! Good thing they sent along a phone number too in case I want to cancel the order. I guess I'll be canceling that, swinging by a store on the way home, and hopefully my flight yoke and rudder pedals will have arrived. 😎

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That should serve to convince everyone that pre-ordering is a bad idea.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Not really, depends who you order from I think. I preordered from GamePlay, it was delivered on time, and with a nice discount!

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

Probably true, I'm just surprised that Best Buy would get plenty of copies in all the stores without keeping the pre-orders in mind. The lady I talked to when I called to cancel says she's getting a lot of cancelled pre-orders for FS X today. I can't imagine why 😕 . Oh well, I went over to EB Games at lunch, and they had plenty in stock, so FS X Deluxe is sitting in my car right now 😎 . Too bad Best Buy, you lose.

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

My experience with Best Buy is they are not my first pick for anything. Poke in Eye

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Good, another stupid FSX thread will be delayed a week or two then.

aviator22 Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Good, another stupid FSX thread will be delayed a week or two then.

but that wont stop stupid people from posting 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...