PIC 737 Flight Tutorial???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I'm looking for a flight turotial for this aicraft but having no luck..can anyone help me here?

Thanks in advance 😀

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
excelsis Guest

Do you mean the Boeing 737? If so I use these a/c checklists:

http://www.dauntless-soft.com/PRODUCTS/Freebies/HandlingNotes/simchecklists.asp

Or the kneeboard has checklists as well. But I'm guessing the PIC 737 is another a/c altogether...?

Not specifically for 737PIC, and some differences, but the one i've been using to learn about the FMC and autopilot in my 737PIC is here http://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/boeing-pmdg-737ng.html. Very methodical, and has worked a treat for me. Hope it helps 😀 .
Graeme

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank You both but Graeme..will that tutorial work well with my Pilot in Command 737..because it says it is for the PMDG 737 😕

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Unfortunately PIC does not have a tutorial (or a manual for that matter). Fortunately, the PMDG tutorial works well enough.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok thanks for clarifying 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

is there one for the PSS A319/320/321??

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

In the manual - two of them if I remember correctly.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Do you know where the manual is located because I can't fint it 😕

I looked in 'all programs' > 'PSS' but nothing there apart from a fuel planner, panel conigurator etc.. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

There on there website.

I'm at work and it won't let me in. Go HERE and log in. It's in support (I think) and find the tutorials for the A319 family. There's about 7 PDF's if I remember correctly.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks a lot steve - ill check it out now 🙂

SteveT wrote:

Thank You both but Graeme..will that tutorial work well with my Pilot in Command 737..because it says it is for the PMDG 737 😕

Yeh as Bindolaf says there's no real tutorial for the 737PIC, however the PMDG one i referred to is excellent and pretty much all of the content still applies, let us know what you think and how you get on!

Graeme

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok thanks for clarifying Graeme...I'll use it for the PIC 737 tommorow and let you know. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...