SearchSearch 

It's Quiz Time

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

As radarman has given up the debate on that monoplane Tiger Moth of his 😂 😂
Let's start another one - this is the simplest a/c I have ever downloaded - file size of 435 Kb - flies like a bird but no moving parts except for the prop and the wheels - not even any gauges - press 'w' to get the default gauges. And certainly no GPS 'radarman' Crying or Very sad You should see it kick up the dirt at Barra sand runway 😛 😛

Now what a/c is it ❓
A virtual cigar for the first correct answer Umm...

and

-it's half past midnight my time - I'm off to bed Sleep Sleep

6 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Quick guess.........Stinson Voyager ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I would guess it is a Luscome (SP). Don't ask me what model. I have flown in one but it has been years ago.

Pro Member Captain

Congratulations Warhawk42 Group Wave - you wont lose any points for bad spelling 😉 😉
It is indeed a Luscombe Lus8 - free download from surclaro.com

Quote from the designer -
The Luscombe 8A was a early post war all metal plane that was a contemporary of the Cessna 140. The Luscombe was unique in that it featured side-by-side dual joy sticks rather than dual control yokes. I saw many of these nice little monoplanes when I was learning to fly in 1948 at BZN in Bozeman Montana.Paul Clawson

Here is your cigar - sorry I lit it while waiting for someone to come up with the answer -

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

davec wrote:

Congratulations Warhawk42 Group Wave - you wont lose any points for bad spelling 😉 😉
It is indeed a Luscombe Lus8 - free download from surclaro.com

Thanks for the cigar. You just saved me the trouble of lighting it.

😀

The Luscome was a nice flyer.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Are you sure that's a cigar ?

Pro Member Captain

I thought it was a bit soft when picked it up from the pavement(sidewalk) Puke Up