Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

everyone here is really nice

dejablue Guest

ive noticed over the weeks that everyones really nice and i like that. im thinking of joining. Most of my friends and people that like planes arent nazty or anything. man this websites awsome

34 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

👍 Look forward to seeing you as a member.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Thanks for pointing that out. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Well I wouldn't say everyone is nice not gonna drop any names (crash) 😂 Just kidding. Yeah hope to see as a member ❗

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Crash does not like me anyomore.........but why........ 🤔

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

now now lets not gang up on crash 😉 if anyone is gonna have a go at crash it will be me! 😉 we like you really crash 😂 😂 😂
welcome to flyaway!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well thats not the truth. Every day since FSX I get a lil less nice. So no, not everyone here is nice.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

mmm yeah... since fsx, its like SOME people here have become very nasty. (no names)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

mmm yeah... since fsx, its like SOME people here have become very nasty. (no names)

Because since FSX we have a new flood of idiots posting crap everyday.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Every day since FSX I get a lil less nice. So no, not everyone here is nice.

Understatement of the day Whistle 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

play nicely girls

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

play nicely girls

He started it. Tongue Twist

Jamie4590 Guest

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

There's other sites and forums for that sort of childish play. Off Topic!

Jamie4590 Guest

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

There's other sites and forums for that sort of childish play. Off Topic!

Said tongue in cheek.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

There's other sites and forums for that sort of childish play. Off Topic!

Said tongue in cheek.

Meaning ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We are nice here... ❗
We just have some people who enjoy to be the bad guys... 😕
We are a miniature of real life...Some people are nice some other are not even if they could be....Some day they will find the real meaning in their lives...Till then just ignore them..😉

Anyway everybody who joins Fly Away is more than welcome 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

There's other sites and forums for that sort of childish play. Off Topic!

Said tongue in cheek.

Meaning ❓

Meaning my post about a forum dedicated to being abusive was not intended to be taken seriously.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

you are all being very petty about this. You were all beginners once so don't act as if you are too sophisticated for helping out the new comers. I remember when i was one of them...

Munkeh Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Well thats not the truth. Every day since FSX I get a lil less nice. So no, not everyone here is nice.

You're right. You're really not nice, amoungst other things.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Well thats not the truth. Every day since FSX I get a lil less nice. So no, not everyone here is nice.

You're right. You're really not nice, amoungst other things.

Thanks for stating the obvious genious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Welcome to our REAL forums 😂 😀 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

A few years ago somebody could use that damn signature as there background...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

aww c'mon it's only temporary.Just showing my favorite band. Embarassed 😛 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

you were saying about the niceness of the forums...

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i have a feeling we may be coming towards another locked thread...

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

aye, me too

Munkeh Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Well thats not the truth. Every day since FSX I get a lil less nice. So no, not everyone here is nice.

You're right. You're really not nice, amoungst other things.

Thanks for stating the obvious genious.

There he goes again. Can't help himself. Silly boy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

aye me three!! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Simple plan is utter Censored . Anyways I agree with solo2 ever since Fsx there has been a flood of stupid questions. Its like pandoras box of idiots has been opened and there no stopping it.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

brownbox wrote:

i have a feeling we may be coming towards another locked thread...

I'm afraid that would be like taking a glass of water out of the ocean at this point.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

christ this thread is hilarious

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

christ this thread is hilarious

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well I decieded I will just avoid all FSX threads for now on. 🙂 That'll make my life much easier.

Btw to some of you, I feel really bad for you that at some point in your life someone has painted this "perfect" picture of the world where everything is just peachy. Some day you will have to face the harsh face of reality.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

Wing-man wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

How about creating a new off-topic forum dedicated to directing personal abuse at each other! A way to let off steam if you will. 😉

There's other sites and forums for that sort of childish play. Off Topic!

Said tongue in cheek.

Meaning ❓

Meaning my post about a forum dedicated to being abusive was not intended to be taken seriously.

👍

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions