SearchSearch 

im stumped...

Scandiv Guest

ok, i REALLY want to get FSX but my computer has spyware and it takes about... a second or two to load a page. im afraid if i pay $70 for it ill waste it and it will be like 3 FPS! what to do, what toooo do... and i was so looking forward to FSX.

6 Responses

nevermind i got it 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Scandiv wrote:

ok, i REALLY want to get FSX but my computer has spyware and it takes about... a second or two to load a page. im afraid if i pay $70 for it ill waste it and it will be like 3 FPS! what to do, what toooo do... and i was so looking forward to FSX.

I don't know it this post is a joke or not. It's like saying, "I don't know if this baseball bat will be worth getting because I broke my arm."

If you have spyware on your computer, why???????????????
Get rid of the spyware and then stop downloading all that free crap that puts it on your computer. Evil or Very Mad

dejablue Guest

sorry to bother, but read the second post. i relized it was just that i had ALL this Cra* running on another user on XP. im a idiot 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

dejablue wrote:

sorry to bother, but read the second post. i relized it was just that i had ALL this Cra* running on another user on XP. im a idiot 😂

I did read the second post, but you seem to have multiple personalities. 😂

My response was primarily aimed at the "spyware" statement. If it isn't spyware and you can control it and shut it down, you should have no problem if your computer has enough power. Post your computer specs if you are unsure. someone with similar specs should be able to tell you how it will go.

By the way, you probably won't get into trouble saying crap. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Jesus. This is weird, are you sure you are fit to have access to a computer, let alone have the freedom to? It's only that you seem soo focking silly....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I really curse FSX. This forum has really gone down the drain. Hopefully the IQ level stops declining soon enough.