SearchSearch 

FSX IS OUT NOW IN THE UK!

Is flight sim X out now in the uk? (19/10/06, before the 27th)
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pro Member Trainee
chris Ingham (teenflon5) Trainee

I don't understand what's going on here. according to all the websites in the UK, FSX came out on the 13th of october! I don't understand why you all think it comes out on the 27th! On pc world's (UK) website fsx is out now! on game's (uk) website it is also out now!
Dose it come out later in the US or something?

10 Responses

PA46Driver Guest

Its been out for a week now, USA gets it later than us.

Pro Member Trainee

I see. it's usually the us that get things b4 the uk! especialy as it's microsoft! Won't a game from the UK work on a US computer? can't it just be shipped in?

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

I am sure a few chaps from the USA would disagree with you there.

Many of them were able to buy it days before its official release date as some stores had it on shelves. The official date over there was October 13th I think?

Official date over here was 17th October I think although play.com and other similar online retailers were able to deliver by the 13th.

So, USA just pipped us to FSX.......only just though.

Pro Member Trainee

so what do you mean? it's not out in the US now tho is it? but it's out here

Pro Member First Officer

It is out in the USA.....why do you think it isn't?

Hands up all those in the USA with FSX 😂

PA46Driver Guest

BashDaBish wrote:

I am sure a few chaps from the USA would disagree with you there.

Many of them were able to buy it days before its official release date as some stores had it on shelves. The official date over there was October 13th I think?

Official date over here was 17th October I think although play.com and other similar online retailers were able to deliver by the 13th.

So, USA just pipped us to FSX.......only just though.

Nope, UK gaming retailers only sell new releases from major suppliers on a Friday, tomorrow battlefield 2142 is coming out, last week it was FSX.

In fact, here are the sites for Amazon UK (13th October)and USA (17th), scroll down for the release dates:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Deluxe-PC/dp/B000GBPLYI

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Deluxe-DVD/dp/B000GCJ6MK/sr=8-1/qid=1161294535/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-4667278-9914332?ie=UTF8

Pro Member First Officer

Crash, Radarman and many others all had it before October the 13th. These 'official' release dates aren't all that official 😉

saint4 Guest

FSX was released on the 13th October 2006 in the UK

If you had read other posts you would have known this and you would also have known when the US was getting it.

I'm not even a member yet and i'm already fed up with the useless topics that keep on being created.
Theres a search link at the top, use it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

Crash, Radarman and many others all had it before October the 13th. These 'official' release dates aren't all that official 😉

I bought it on 10-7-06, check the date in this forum. 12 days ago.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

It's Australian release date is 26th October.