Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A little about you

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I am just curious about the age range of this site really. Ill go first.

I am 23, I live in Liverpool, England and im a web based applications developer.

Pro Member Trainee
lydhndrxca Trainee

well im new here, but i enjoy the help ive been getting about computers, and anticipate using this site often with FSX.

My name is shawn, im 21, and I go to Utah Valley State. My goal is to finish my degree in aviation, and get a job with either air wisconsin, or fly with a missionary organization.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'm not going to tell. I am always surprised when people make information about themselves available on the web.

Besides, I can't figure out what this has to do with FSX. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I'm 13.The age range is everything from aprrx. some 11-80year olds,as far as i know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

It's not like people will track you down if you post your age Razz Anyway, I'm 31 and a psychiatric resident. And an aviation enthusiast (here's your connection to FS Wink )

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I'm not going to tell. I am always surprised when people make information about themselves available on the web.

Personal preference I suppose, I dont see any harm with giving my age, city and job.

CrashGordon wrote:

Besides, I can't figure out what this has to do with FSX. Wink

My bad, wrong forum.

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

23, Atlanta, I used to Kill People and Break Stuff, but now I hatch Raptors.

Pro Member First Officer
UG_PL First Officer

17 ,USA Texas ,Allen .15Miles from Dallas.
And I'm a gamer ,yes I am. I love FPS games ,killing people and having good beer. Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

correct me if im wrong, but i believe im the youngest member here...12 years old

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I am always surprised when people make information about themselves available on the web.

Why Question

TOP COP Guest

UG_PL wrote:

17 ,USA Texas ,Allen .15Miles from Dallas.
And I'm a gamer ,yes I am. I love FPS games ,killing people and having good beer. Laughing

I'm 35 and a police officer with the Dallas police Dept. I work in the juvenile crimes section and try to teach young people the dangers of underage drinking. We need parents to control their kids so I don't have to do my job but sadly, often they don't. You would have thought that Columbine would have been a wake up call but it has not.

Pro Member First Officer
UG_PL First Officer

hehhehehe ,its a joke sir..... Laughing do I look like some crazy guy that wakes up every morning and his first "drink" is a beer. LOL

No,no,no ,I'm normal 17 teen. Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
mcmxl First Officer

I am 24... Wink

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Age & Location: I Forgot
Hobbies: Aviation & Model Trains
Sports: Football
Team: Oakley Hornets

Masic Guest

I am 18, live in Nova Scotia and I am an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Student

Jamie4590 Guest

I'm 29 from England. I used to be a singer/actor but now generally work in customer service/ IT help desk. Got interested in Flight simming when I picked up FUIII at the start of the year and got hooked. Other things I do with my computer is play ultra violent first person games such as Kingpin, Manhunt, Doom, Fear and any other title thats 18+. Me also likes beer.

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

Hi everyone,
My name is Michael from ComPilots Land! I enjoy 2 things in life; Planes and BEER! Since the latest study regarding beer consumption, I have some concerns. It seems beer is very dangerous to the human race. You may be at risk as well! Please read the following:

Sad News About Beer...

You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable.

Scientists for Health Canada suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a long hard look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each within a one hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating, couldn't perform sexually, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

Jamie4590 Guest

Whats the difference between a fox and a dog?

About 8 pints of lager!

murjax Guest

Jacksonville,FL 14

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Here is my contribution, click view profile

7dream8liner7 Guest

im 15 from central jersey (NEVER say joisey) and enjoy sports (especially soccer and baseball), video games(fps and racing), computers & tech, and, of course, airplanes.