where have all the AI aircaft gone to?

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I note that FS10 airports are denuded of aircraft - LHR looks very bare! Should there be any in sight and have I failed to do something to cause them to be present?

Otherwise the scenery is excellent and I found the Rockies and the UK Lake District particularly well done.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

At the start screen you have to go into customize and set all the slides then save them.
AI eats up FPS quickly.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jhausner Trainee

Yah I set my air traffic AI up to 100% on all fronts. It lags a bit in really large cities and airports but not too much on my rig. You'll notice a huge jump if you have a machine that can handle it in regards to "busy airports" as I was in Las Vegas and was lined up for 20 minutes waiting for planes to take off in front of me.

Were about 4 747s, several smallers jets, and a few props ahead of me and a line of 5 or 6 planes behind me trying to take off. Saw about 20 land during that time too. Compared to the default 20% or so and there were only 4 or 5 planes total at Las Vegas.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome aboard jhausner 🍻 , Glad to see a new member. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
jhausner Trainee

Thank you thank you. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...