SearchSearch 

I can't belive this im so happy :)

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

tommorow im going to florida to visit my uncle and im not leaving till sunday but what I can't belive is that on saturday diamonds newest plane the d-jet is going to be in florida and my uncle said we are going so im going to see the unvaeling of the D-jet 😀 😳 Group Wave 🙂) 😁

YA!!!!

P.s im not sure how to upload pictures from a camera to the web so sorry I can't post shots besides I don't even think we can take pictures

p.s (again) The plane im flying on is an southwest 737

13 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I think its free my uncle got some sort of invite I think im not sure

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

very cool indeed...but why would an austrian company unveil in the US?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Diamond is an austrian company well airbus then again you see airbuses flying in the u.s very often a330's a340.s a320 everything and then you see boeing in europe asia and australia

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Diamond is an austrian company well airbus then again you see airbuses flying in the u.s very often a330's a340.s a320 everything and then you see boeing in europe asia and australia

yeah so what is ur point?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

probily around the cost of an eclipse 500 pretty cheap but very advanced and made of the lightest material and of course very fuel effeicient can't wait to see it

my reaction when i saw the concorde 😳 the same shall follow the d-jet

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

oh ya and my point was one of the posters said is diamond not an austrian company what is it doing in the u.s so I explaned that airbus being a european company has many of there planes in the u.s and boeing being a u.s manufacturer has many of there planes all over soory forgot to mention that yes also airbus has planes all over

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

tommorow im going to florida to visit my uncle and im not leaving till sunday but what I can't belive is that on saturday diamonds newest plane the d-jet is going to be in florida and my uncle said we are going so im going to see the unvaeling of the D-jet 😀 😳 Group Wave 🙂) 😁

YA!!!!

P.s im not sure how to upload pictures from a camera to the web so sorry I can't post shots besides I don't even think we can take pictures

p.s (again) The plane im flying on is an southwest 737

Why is this not in the Off Topic section?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I guess someone moved it because I found it in the off topic forum. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Affirmative Yes It was in FS 2004 General.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Youthful exuberance will do that. Funny, I don't recall ever having any. 🙄 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Youthful exuberance..? Never heard of it 😳
I'm still being weaned Baby

Blush

Pro Member Chief Captain

Lucky you. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

I wasn't aware of the fact that diamond was an Austrian company I always thought they were Canadian because they produce the D-jet in London Ont aswell as the other a/c. 🙂 I guess you learn something new everyday