PLease vote for fsx deluxe

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Ok plain and simple rate it from 0 to 100 % as i am thinking of getting it for christmas as well as upgrading my comp tell me about the scenery and what not thanks 😀

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
lawrenceh Guest

I have had MSFX for a week now and think it is a vast improvement both graphically and technically. The sim seems to run fine on my PC although I cannot get the multiplayer sessions to run because I cannot seem to log in with any type of username and password. Definately worth the upgrade

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I heared that its more like a game then a simulator is that true?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

I heared that its more like a game then a simulator is that true?

well.... hate to break it to ya

it is a game

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

lol but what I mean is it realistic or not bye using ils or things such as that

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

oh well in that case yeah its pretty good...... no complaints from me.....but do consider that i dont have the Delux version but it works great and performs well also...

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Karlw, I don't mean to put you down, however before you buy it, make sure your aware of everything before hand. Will your system handle it? Are you prepared to meet all its bugs, and then wait to have them fixed with MS Patches? How customized is your FS9? If you've done a lot of work to it, hold off on FSX. You may want to get FSX on a more powerful PC. Just thought you might want to consider things for your best interest. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes thats true im going to wait untill I start flying lessons in dec

around christmas lol 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

How many of these damn threads do we need?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

You have a choice between a lot of short threads or a few long ones. Since the icon to go to the last post doesn't always work, what would your preference be? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Are you a sick person? I think it is better for you to not follow these threads at all...than to post such annoying answers to these questions...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

to_coolguys wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Are you a sick person? I think it is better for you to not follow these threads at all...than to post such annoying answers to these questions...

No, he's not a sick person. As an adult he is simply entitled to be vexed by constant teenage unruliness.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I agree. Solotwo may be blunt, but he has a valid point. There do seem to be a lot of posts that translate to, "Should I buy FSX?"

What it means is that an awful lot of people are not reading existing posts to learn about how FSX performs, but are just asking the same question over an over again.

I'm not even going to touch the issue of why people have to ask others if they should buy somethng.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

I agree. Solotwo may be blunt, but he has a valid point. There do seem to be a lot of posts that translate to, "Should I buy FSX?"

What it means is that an awful lot of people are not reading existing posts to learn about how FSX performs, but are just asking the same question over an over again.

I'm not even going to touch the issue of why people have to ask others if they should buy somethng.

Yeah I totally agree with you on this.But the point is there are newbies going to join later on too and they are going to commit the same mistakes now and again...It is expected ....And there is no point in shouting again and again..My question to Solotwo is why spoil your mood by replying to such posts and why spoil other people's mood by posting such blunt comments.Instead of mentioning such blunt comment I suggest him to write a simple line "Please search the forum first as they have been answered" or better not reply to such posts at all than writing such a blunt line which does not add value.It just spoils the mood of the existing members to read such lines...Please no offence meant...

Pro Member Chief Captain

No offense taken...by me, anyway. 😂

Everyone has their own "hot button" issues. Mine are numerous and well known. 😂

Permit me an observation. The current generation watches movies and plays games where there are copious amounts of graphic violence and gore, as well as language that would blister paint. Yet, if someone says, "How many of these damn threads do we need?", they get upset. It is something I have trouble understanding.

Karlw wrote:

Ok plain and simple rate it from 0 to 100 % as i am thinking of getting it for christmas as well as upgrading my comp tell me about the scenery and what not thanks 😀

I rate fsx @0% do not buy. it install errors can not be fixed by microsoft I know
sent mine back

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...