Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

24 Screenshots

Some of you have seen a few of these. But the ones with dates instead of names are the latest.

All apart from the landing images and the ones which actually have a name were taken during a multiplayer session.

Click this link to be taken to the album containing 24 images. You can click the images to view them larger.

Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

good shots

what are your specs?

saint4 Guest

AMD 3500+ 2.2Ghz
1 GB Crucial Ram PC3200
40GB IDE
160GB SATA
Club 3D Nvidia 6600 AGP 256mb
Asrock Dual-Vsta motherboad (PCI E x16 & AGP - Vista Ready)
LiteOn DVD/CDRW COMBO
NEC DVD RW

lemonwonder Guest

Very nice shots, all taken at good times, dont have video card yet so im too excited thanks to u 😞 Lol good shots tho

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice captures there 😎

lemonwonder Guest

Tailhook wrote:

👍

Is that all you post? To me its rude because its just a quick job of a smily face, and isnt it a way of spamming? A post should be like a hamburger... not an empy one... it needs lotza fillings inside!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

lemonwonder wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

👍

Is that all you post? To me its rude because its just a quick job of a smily face, and isnt it a way of spamming? A post should be like a hamburger... not an empy one... it needs lotza fillings inside!

A pic(or smile or emoticon)worths a thousand words... 😉

lemonwonder Guest

Yes, but on its own it feels like no effort has been put into the post... and its just a bit... guergh

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Everyone has he is own way... 😉

guerghIdea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

lemonwonder wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

👍

If you intend to study the many ways and variations of spamming, be prepared for a long day's work.

If you think my post is rude, ignore it.

"A post should be like a hamburger... not an empy one... it needs lotza fillings inside!"
You obviously haven't understood yet how burdensome superfluous chitchat can be in a flightsim forum.