Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

KMSP and Minneapolis

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Could someone please post some screens of KMSP and the surrounding minneapolis area?
thanks in advance,
robbier

Last edited by robbier on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total
Fryingpan Guest

poor blokes being ignored...

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Here you go fella

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

lol

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

thanks...the reason i was wondering is because i do most of my flying around there, and microsoft said that msp was one of the detailed airports and cities, and it looks MS forgot to put jetway gates into msp again...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

lol

Since you and I are arguably the grumpiest people on this site, I have avoided doing this until now. robbier asked for screen shots of a certain region. He didn't ask for works of art. Someone took the time to do the screen shots, upload them and post them here. You posted an inane "lol". That makes you no better than all those comments in the screen shot gallery that say, "grap graphics".

By the way, the line at the bottom of of your sig has serious flaws. FSX does not lower IQ, nor does it cause any more posts than other new software, when people encounter unexpected things.

Besides, who is the more stupid, the one who posts or the one who reads the post when the subject clearly indicates what the content is likely to be.

Now, if that gets your adrenaline flowing, take your best shot. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

I realise some pics of this airport are posted already but they seem to take an age to load from imageshack. So, here are some more.

I have taken these shots with traffic, autogen, aiprort traffic all turned down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Your making "lol" assumptions. Wink

But yeah some of those were grap graphics.

Its the internet, I'll comment on whatever I want. And if we start feuding, well, thats likely the beginning of the apocalypse

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Your making "lol" assumptions. Wink

But yeah some of those were grap graphics.

Its the internet, I'll comment on whatever I want. And if we start feuding, well, thats likely the beginning of the apocalypse

😂 Think we could sell tickets to it? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Tie score, end off game!

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Nice shots, Badabish.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

+1 👍

eolson Guest

Guess what? Runway 17/35 isn't there. It's just concrete ramp.

Found that one out the other day...

Oh, and yes, MSP has jetways and all of the "good stuff."