Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Air Force One

Brynjaminjones Guest

I have just downloaded an upgrade to the MelJet Air Force One, called Air Force One Maximum Upgrade, filename afodet2.zip. It says which panel to download, but I could not find it anywhere. If anyone could find it, it would be a big help. It's filename is cap234e.zip, and that's all that I know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It would be a great help if you told us where you downloaded your file from. Idea

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Why ask questions if you don't want the answer? Tailhook took the time to ask where you downloaded it from and you can't be a#*:d to reply!

Sorry if this offends but this is one of my pet hates!

I am just a guest looking for the same file cap234e.zip. The original file mjaf1v2.zip is a Mel-jet version of Airforce One downloaded from flightsim.com. The upgrade refered to afodet2.zip is also from flightsim.com. The upgrade refers to a panel cap234e.zip I can't find. I hope this information will help in location this file.

Thanks,

raymarek@comcast.net

Summer Guest

Anonymous wrote:

I am just a guest looking for the same file cap234e.zip. The original file mjaf1v2.zip is a Mel-jet version of Airforce One downloaded from flightsim.com. The upgrade refered to afodet2.zip is also from flightsim.com. The upgrade refers to a panel cap234e.zip I can't find. I hope this information will help in location this file.

Thanks,

raymarek@comcast.net

On www.fsdome.com has them

Thank you for the response to my mail. I tried www.fsdome.com and could not find it on their site. I did a search for the filename cap234e.zip and nothing came up. Do you have any other suggestions where this file might be found?

Thanks,

raymarek@comcast.net