Having a Problem with FSX Activation?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Having a Problem with FSX Activation??

If you are having a problem with activation, the second time around please send me a PM.

Members only for now.

Radar

Answers 165 Answers

Jump to latest
Ahmad007 Guest

RadarMan wrote:

If you are having a problem with activation, the second time around please send me a PM.

Members only for now.

Radar

Hi. I have FSX. But I don't know activation key,
Can u send me it?

if yes, olease send it to this:
ahmad_dsa31@yahoo.com

very thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's not a key # it's a "fix" that I don't know if it works or not and I need feedback via PM that's why I'm looking for members only first.

This is for legitimate copies that won't register when someone reinstalls.

If it works then it'll be released.

Thanks for asking though, soon I hope.

I've had one taker but never heard back.

I'm sure you can find a key # at Warez sites if you don't mind chancing a virus. 🙄

Radar

Ahmad007 Guest

Again Hi.

I found a warez site that have a subject same as this. but it been damage!
In trial mode what services be unuse?

Now what I do for active this FSX?
PLZ HELP.
TNX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ahmad007 wrote:

Again Hi.

I found a warez site that have a subject same as this. but it been damage!
In trial mode what services be unuse?

Now what I do for active this FSX?
PLZ HELP.
TNX.

Here, try it and please let me know if it works.
Check the read-me before you use it.

(dead link removed)

Radar

Ahmad007 Guest

Hi dear RadarMan,
In 2'nd Flight Simulator X DVD'S I found a folder called CRACK. Surprised

In this folder i found three file(all is about 2 or 3 mb) that when I copy them in installed dir, A window come YES OR NO(Overwrite) and i select yes.
I was try FSX in my desktop and I don't seen window which wanna activation key and my FSX in help menu in free flight been DELUX! 😳

Thanks for your guidance to me. If you want more about thing, So plz say.
Bye

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ahmad007 wrote:

Hi dear RadarMan,
In 2'nd Flight Simulator X DVD'S I found a folder called CRACK. Surprised

In this folder i found three file(all is about 2 or 3 mb) that when I copy them in installed dir, A window come YES OR NO(Overwrite) and i select yes.
I was try FSX in my desktop and I don't seen window which wanna activation key and my FSX in help menu in free flight been DELUX! 😳

Thanks for your guidance to me. If you want more about thing, So plz say.
Bye

Now it works with that crack you found on the disk #2?

When you flying press "Alt" and get the tool-bar, click on About and see if it has a key number in it.
Thanks for replying.

Ahmad007 Guest

Hi again Radarman,
ya, I found the crack folder in disk #2.
In the game I was press ALT and in Help section in choose about.
In there was written Flight Simualtor X DELUXE.
Version: 10,.....(I think)
But In product no i didn't saw any thing?! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ahmad007 wrote:

Hi again Radarman,
ya, I found the crack folder in disk #2.
In the game I was press ALT and in Help section in choose about.
In there was written Flight Simualtor X DELUXE.
Version: 10,.....(I think)
But In product no i didn't saw any thing?! 🙄

No key #, than it's a true crack, only if you can fly for more than 30 minutes without being shut down.
If that works it solves many problems.

Radar

Ahmad007 Guest

Again hi,
My first fly after 30 min was shut down.
But when I copy these files i didn't get this.
Whats your mean that this mabbe solve many problems?
(Note: when I cracked in the help menu> about flightsim... in Product ID i did'nt seen anything)

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Isn't this crack Illegal and against the rules? It even states in the read me that it's illegal.

Would you use this if Windows XP had the same option? I don't think so.

Ahmad007 Guest

I don't know anymore that it's against the laws or no?
I use WinXPSP2 and till know I didn't have any problem!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

Isn't this crack Illegal and against the rules? It even states in the read me that it's illegal.

It's "illegal" according to MS just as the no-cd crack is "illegal".

If MS made a product that worked or knew how to fix it if it didn't people wouldn't have to resort to so called "illegal" methods to get what they paid for instead of stumbling mumbling platitudes from MS.

I don't believe the many have to suffer for the sake of the few, so crack on as most do.

There are worse "crimes" that using what you paid for any way that you can.
I by no means support or condone piracy, but that's an unfortunate way of life for some today and kudos to MS for going after and bringing many major pirates to justice.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ahmad007 wrote:

Again hi,
My first fly after 30 min was shut down.
But when I copy these files i didn't get this.
Whats your mean that this mabbe solve many problems?
(Note: when I cracked in the help menu> about flightsim... in Product ID i did'nt seen anything)

As long as you can fly for more than 30 minutes then it works, thank you for letting me know. It'll help others who unlike you never replied to me after I gave them the same .dlls you have.

Radar

Ahmad007 Guest

Hi & Thanks for your guide to me at all.
And bye.

Yeah yeah yeah, no personal information will be sent to M$... How many of you would analyze the TCP/IP packet during activation? Do you trust those Censored from big brother?

Besides, even if as MS said, only the serial # of Mobo, CPU, HD... will be sent, who the hell could guarantee that they won't be able to track you down by the supply chain, the ISP and/or the phone # you call MS. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I do consider those information personal, which apparently is not by MS.

Now I'm heading out for a crack, for a copy that I own. Thank you very much Mr. Gates.

Censored By Radar

bdunn13 Guest

I had to use a crack last night on my PAID FOR copy. I activated a couple of weeks ago right after I got the game and everything worked fine until last night. Then I goto play and it tells me my product is no longer activated or there is a problem with my activation. I then did some research and found something that would allow me to re register by editing my registry. Well, my registry was already correct.. so I found a crack and everything works fine.

Activation does nothing but annoy paying customers, nice job MS.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike (tek54) Trainee

I got the game 2 days ago and installed and activated. Played then shut down. Started a few hours and again activation required! Activated again and played for a few hours. Next day started game and again with activation!! Mad This time I have tried to contact Microsoft with no luck. I then activate by phone and get x-fered to tech support. 52 minutes later after waiting on hold, I hang up. Piss on them the link to the no activation works very well!! 😀 Thanks

NecroshineX Guest

Thank you so much for posting that link. I have a PURCHASED original of FSX deluxe and wanted to put it on more than one computer in MY OWN HOUSE. Worked flawlessly. I do agree that it would be illegal to some extent but I payed good money for this product and should be allowed to re-install or put it on another computer in my own home.

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

It worked for me! Thanks your a life saver!

RadarMan wrote:

Liono wrote:

It's "illegal" according to MS just as the no-cd crack is "illegal".

If MS made a product that worked or knew how to fix it if it didn't people wouldn't have to resort to so called "illegal" methods to get what they paid for instead of stumbling mumbling platitudes from MS.

I don't believe the many have to suffer for the sake of the few, so crack on as most do.

There are worse "crimes" that using what you paid for any way that you can.
I by no means support or condone piracy, but that's an unfortunate way of life for some today and kudos to MS for going after and bringing many major pirates to justice.

Radar

Reply:

Well-said, RadarMan. I agree with you. This activation key thing is actually an inconvenience. Microsoft forgot to take into account that some Flight Simulator enthusiasts are hardcore gamers who upgrade their gaming rigs from time to time. Two installations max and that's it? Contact Microsoft to ask for a new activation key? Hello? And we know Microsoft's tech support sucks bigtime.

That activation key thing may be effective against software piracy - for now, but it won't be for long. These software pirates are also evil geniuses and sooner or later they'll be able to find a solution to deal with this. In fighter pilot lingo, think ECM vs ECCM.

So in my humble opinion, crack files are way to go.

Hey, thanks for the activation hack. I bought my copy of FSX Deluxe, I do not support piracy. However I appreciate your hack because M4 put together a faulty program. I ran into the Error 1722. Now I have the full version of my program again. I have been tweaking and installing this morning and when I tried to install FSUIPC it wouldn't allow me to do it citing that the FSX.exe does not match the one they're looking for. Is there a fix for this yet? Thanks again!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad it worked!!!!

Radar

brunssum565 Guest

Hi, I've just replaced the DLLs, but when I startup fsx, I get:

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some program files and will now exit."

What should I do now?

porchpooch Guest

There is nothing worse than paying $85.00 USD for something I cannot load. I am not a novice having started with the very first flight simulator. When I have to go through acrobatics to make it work and tweak my already hot PC something is wrong. I can run the highest settings I want in FS2004 but this piece of junk won't even start right after loading. It just hangs up after I put in the product key and try to register. I have a cable modem so that shouldn't be a problem. I think their min requirements are more realistic with Vista installed. I dont think they are telling the truth in regards to the requirements for Windows XP. I've installed, uninstalled and re-installed. I'm sick of this circus. Microsoft please stick to flight simulator aircraft because if you ever try to build the real thing people will probably die in droves broke and penniless.

RadarMan wrote:

Members only for now.

Radar

CAN U SEND ME THE ACTIVATION CODE FOR fsx?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the hack download again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxosjp

Radar

Wildrover Guest

Nice to see so many share the frustration of of keeping your hard earned games working, with such Censored as activation. I like many geeks reformat and add hardware on a regular basis. I am 100% sure that when you send your activation you also send your IP address. How the hell do they know if you installed it once or twice without that feedback? That should be proof enough that its the same freekin computer you installed FSX on the FIRST time!!

Censored by Radar

This is stupid, I had to crack one because the idiots at Game didnt give me a CD key and would not refund it with the stupid seal thing broken, how are you ment to find out the CDKey without opening the DVD box??

Pathetic

Pro Member Trainee
Nathan (AlphaJet1029) Trainee

I had FSX standard for xmas, installed on both mine and my brothers Pc, it said nothing at all about the activation code usage, now it has gone and ****ed my system and game itself up, £80 worth of game, my FS04 wont work becuase of a problem with the WAV.03 sound file, upon research i have found that alot of people have had the same problem as me.

So thanks agian MR GATES for mucking things up and allowing people to spend their money on a game that you mucked up on, then mucking up even more by not helping people when they need it to correct the problem.

If you cant come up with PROPER SOLUTIONS AND PROPER GAMES then dont even start such a high standard game as FSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan

(What i said may have been bit OTT but considering the amount i payed for it, and it has gone haywire, im in a rather bad mood!)

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Well, I can run FSX without the CD.....and no crack. Well, I also have bought it too. However, before installing the simulator, it verifies that it isn't a jacked copy....that is why before the Sim let you run it, requires that it needs to be activated through the Microsoft website.

Pro Member Trainee
Nathan (AlphaJet1029) Trainee

I think it is time i went back to FS2004

GundamWZero wrote:

Well, I can run FSX without the CD.....and no crack. Well, I also have bought it too. However, before installing the simulator, it verifies that it isn't a jacked copy....that is why before the Sim let you run it, requires that it needs to be activated through the Microsoft website.

So did I, and it worked great for a couple of months after I activated it. But today it suddenly decided that there was a problem with activation. The registry fix in the Microsoft KB didn't work. Luckily I found this hack and now I can play again with my LEGAL copy.

After istalation and "activating" FSX with this hack I'm happy to fly newiest version of FS BUT... When I start FS (first time) it's loading those scenery and make scenery base and SHUT DOWN my computer ... Confused I try it again and again and no result. each time I try to run FSX it's reset my machine ... So I tryed other way and got FSXDemo version. After instal it seems the same like in full version. It's strange because few months ago (before format) FSXDemo works properly... If somebody knows the reason ... solution ... I'll be thankful.

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

Won't validate. Bill Gates you Censored Censored !!! Nobody's home there Sunday nights. India.....?

Censored by Radar

mistypotato Guest

I would like to thank whoever for the small program that allows me to use the software I bought from Circuit City, yet Microsoft would NOT allow me to use.

I had installed it on a computer then upgraded to a new system and found that I could NOT use my software any longer. What a shock! Then it was impossible to find a phone number to call.

Out of desperation I searched for an answer and the patch DLL's worked perfect for me.

I'm doubting now that I will buy this software any more. This is BS.

Microsoft is losing touch. This kind of crap will bring MS down because it only encourages more and more refined hacking to take place against MS and their products. They will NEVER win this war against the people.

Splitdog wrote:

Won't validate. Bill Gates you Censored Censored !!! Nobody's home there Sunday nights. India.....?

Censored by Radar

Sorry. I was in a state of despair! Embarassed

james healy Guest

well it does not activate for me. i have broadband and i tri every day to activate it.what can i do

jackprendergast1 Guest

hi

i bought microsoft flight simulator x deluxe edition but unfortunately we had to wipe the laptop because of a virus. When we came to reinstall flight simulator it wouldnt get past a certain file. Then we look and the disk 1 is badly scratched so we cant install from cd. I tried downloading trial verison hopefully after 30 minutes the activation wizard would come up and i could use my product key to activate the trial. When the prompt came up saying thanks for using flight simulator... i clicked ok and flight simulator cloased down but then when i clicked on flight simulator (hoping the activation wizard would come up) and let me play again with the full 30 minutes! so now im stuck. HOW CAN I GET MICROSFT FLIGHT SIMUALATOR WORKING FULLY

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ask them to replace it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246

Radar

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Members only for now.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Members only for now.

Radar

Did you try this link?

Radar

Nexter Guest

For some reason it won't let me download off that page, it says the download link is at the bottom of the page but there's nothing there. Any ideas?
Thanks

nexter Guest

nevermind, nevermind, stupid me, took me a second to find it.

hey nice work, but you think we could get an updated version of the 3 dll's from sp1 that was just relesed, would be great thanks alot man Wink

THCCH3 Guest

yes i also would like to have the new ones also, and nice work radarman you are a true genius in every sence of the word 😎

FSXFAN Guest

mines not working anymore now cause of the update, radarman are you gonna update this? world be great!!

cheers m8

angry person Guest

james healy wrote:

well it does not activate for me. i have broadband and i tri every day to activate it.what can i do

what i want to know is what kind of asses were there the day they created this game? were they drunk or what? i mean jesus why in the hell do we need this crapped up activation code. i have a wireless and i tried for weeks on end,but the stupid thing game me error 1722,im on the internet and oooooooooooooo i feel like going down to thier hg and beating thier brains out for wasting 75 dollars Evil or Very Mad ! im so sick and tired of companys thinking they can take advantage of thier precious money making crap when all we get in return is this bull crap! yeah they really did do a shit assed crapped up job on this game. and they wonder why we have to go to illegal extremes just to get our damned games we buy to actually work!! i hereby am boycotting any future flight simulator games and i will shit literally on the one i have and send it to them by regular mail,ooops i already did this morning LOL.

que23 Guest

FSXFAN wrote:

mines not working anymore now cause of the update, radarman are you gonna update this? world be great!!

cheers m8

yeah same here

RadarManHELP Guest

i have use your hack, and my fsx no more work like normal, have activation menu again please help, thx

GoNz0 Guest

doh, reinstalled, patched, cant activate again Evil or Very Mad

roger that, is radarman still alive?? i see its been a while since he posted in here

Pro Member Trainee
rooster1973 Trainee

Looking for the dll's for activation crack on SP1 install.

it looks like fsx sp1 needs a patch! razor1911! radarman! somebody HEEELP please!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes I'm alive, I sleep reasonable hours, 7 hour difference from most of you.
Now that I finished cleaning up the spam.

The crack.
Anyone here want to foot the bill for a permanent FTP link for this???

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ms8gum
Radar

Pro Member Trainee
rooster1973 Trainee

I thought that link was for the pre SP1 FSX. If it is, it wont work with SP1 unless I am doing something wrong.

no this is the old crack, ;( radar did you upload the wrong crack?

FSXFAN Guest

RadarMan wrote:

The crack.

radarman sure i will make a safe and reliable place for the new hack if you need , this doesn't work only works with original fsx not sp1

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

FSXFAN wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

The crack.

radarman sure i will make a safe and reliable place for the new hack if you need , this doesn't work only works with original fsx not sp1

As far as I know there isn't one out for SP1, although I don't go to Warez or BitTorrent sites.

Radar

GoNz0 Guest

i have my eyes on a few sites that should show up any release of said sp1 patch

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

GoNz0 wrote:

i have my eyes on a few sites that should show up any release of said sp1 patch

👍 Sounds good.

Radar

so let me get this straight, radarman you didnt even crack the first dll's you simply used razor1911"s crack?

man nm i thought you where elite, here i am thinking you could hack the new ones, rof

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

so let me get this straight, radarman you didnt even crack the first dll's you simply used razor1911"s crack?

man nm i thought you where elite, here i am thinking you could hack the new ones, rof

No the crack was given to me by a friend, he got it at a Torrent site, I needed it for here.
No, mine is a legal copy.
It's activated every time I've had to reinstall it.

I keep the hack here for those that can't get activation from MS.

In the beginning when it first came out many were having those problems.

If you check back, I bought mine 10.7.06 when Best Buy put them out on the shelves before anyone else.

Radar

hm, what's taking so long for "razor"? maybe there are more nasty dll's after sp1?

GoNz0 Guest

i wish i had a clue what to do, im staring at a file comparsion untility starting at millions of items of code 😞

FSXFAN Guest

dunno guys but what ever ya do, soon as you hear any info ost in here, i know i will

Pro Member First Officer
2robplaying First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

fake trying to get you to pay for access, then 2 days later u get an email giving u a trial, the trial then tells you that your 1000/1000 download limit is alreay taken and please subscribe Mad

the website does not contain any crack for sp1.

Pro Member First Officer
2robplaying First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
rooster1973 Trainee

Did that work for you? It has never worked for me. I end up being kicked from the server because the account isn't valid and they make me sign up. After I sign up it goes to a completely different site where that file does not exist. If you actually received the file somehow, does it work? Is there somewhere else it can be posted for download?

FSXFAN Guest

those are bogus, thats sites a ball of crap, look at the dates when it says the the cracks came out , how could the cracks come out b4 sp1 was realeased?, lmao

GoNz0 wrote:

doh, reinstalled, patched, cant activate again Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The bliss of anonymous Guest posts.

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

yeh with no reply to the quoted lol

omnikohh Guest

news about fsx sp1 crack?tnx

heliognr Guest

Well, In the demo mode you can try the game as a demo but the whole world, (not as the first demo that microsoft released) and so you can see how sp1 goes in your machine...hcomspam12

Pro Member Trainee
kaly Trainee

I Wave a problem with a register key fsx if anybody help me send to

carlosfigueiras@msn.com

alsso Guest

kaly wrote:

I Wave a problem with a register key fsx if anybody help me send to

carlosfigueiras@msn.com

what the ****???????????????????????????
are you the only human being on the world
???????????????

omnikohh Guest

news??????????????????????????? Twisted Evil

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

feks sake lads, give it a rest, news will be posted here in due corse, your pointless news ????????? posts are not going to make it happen any faster. you could always go buy a legal copy ?

otherwise ring microshaft and they will send you a new key Wink

heliognr Guest

yeah that´s a great idea... if someone has an original key, could share it with us and then´if some problem comes later, just ring microsoft for another original key... Someone?

Pro Member Trainee
eagle420 Trainee

okie guys , this is unconfirmed i have yet to try it as i have just found it:

have not tried it will in a few

DON'T FORGET TO BACK-UP ALL THE DLL'S BEFORE YOU TRY THIS!!

quote from a forum:

"The cracked .dll files still work if you overwrite all .dll files in your fsx main folder with pre sp1 files.

You can find them on the first dvd:
X:\program files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\

No idea what features of sp1 you will loose though.
So far the performance boost stayed."

if you screw up your fsx dont come running here and bitching me out!!

Last edited by eagle420 on Mon May 21, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

nah thats a bad idea, im going to wait instead of screwing up a 8gb install !

Pro Member Trainee
eagle420 Trainee

blah

Last edited by eagle420 on Fri May 25, 2007 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

eagle420 wrote:

suit yourself it works great!!! just tested i have made a file available for download, if you wanna try it i have also included the sp1 files as they are now on your system just in case, you cant go wrong trust me, i just tried it over and over again, im afraid you won't be seeing a crack for a while, so you might as well try this, or call microcrap(if you have a legit copy that is)

8 gig? ha mines 36.7 gig

http://www.savefile.com/files/739048

I find it odd that despite your apparent know-how you would upload to a server that plants spyware. There are plenty of clean alternatives.

Pro Member Trainee
eagle420 Trainee

apparently you have never heard of Firefox, get a better browser, and use zone alarm

get over it spyware's out there learn how to counter attack

new news about the work around guys just though you should know

user complaint:

"i get a performance hit with this workaround, and my second cpu core isnt being used anymore"

quote from the guy that figured this out:

"It's true... you will loose dual core which of course makes sense since you're pretty much restoring the main code of fsx to rtm state."

"this was really only meant as a quick and (very) dirty workaround so you can have some flights longer then 30 minutes till the crack comes around."

pe@ce
eagle

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

so basically, dont upgrade unless your legal..

recep Guest

İt doesnt work with sp1 i take 20 fps (its locked 20) with this work around i take 10-14 fps.(everything is same ,plane ,airport,altitude ,speed v.s.) thanks anyway ,at least you tried.

Pro Member Trainee
rooster1973 Trainee

Bought the "non-extended-demo" version of FSX over the weekend and I am glad I did. I saw amazing improvements in FPS. I was at night in Vegas and had really smooth flybys; no more slide-show. I was very happy. Not maxed obviously, but all sliders are much higher now. But, I installed two things after that, FSUIPC and Legacy Citation X from Just Flight. Now, my load times ar creeping up to fifteen minutes. Huge load times and to make it worse, in a mission, if I crash, it takes that long to reset. Don't know what is causing the problem yet, but my guess is it is FSUIPC latest version. That's when I first noticed the problem. I am waiting to get access to Pete Dowsons Forum so I can plug the problem in there. Until then, any ideas? Before loading those two items I was getting 1-2 miniute load times Max.

omnikohh Guest

news?????????

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

go buy a copy, thats the news...

Does any of you know how to get sp1 working? I've got an original copy of FSX but I can't activate it. I'd like you tu post here a solution to skip that annoying process. Thnx

i have a better ideea...uninstall FSX...save lot of disk space...play FS2004+addons...sleep at least 8 hours at night...eat fresh fruits and vegetables...no smoke, no alcohol, no dangerous drugs...read lots of books...live a happier life.

Anonymous wrote:

i have a better ideea...uninstall FSX...save lot of disk space...play FS2004+addons...sleep at least 8 hours at night...eat fresh fruits and vegetables...no smoke, no alcohol, no dangerous drugs...read lots of books...live a happier life.

The happiest way of life for some of us is playing FSX 😂

Great news everybody! Flight simulator X SP1 cracked DLL's can now be found here:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3695936/FSX_SP1_cracked_Dll__s

I just tested it and it seems to work perfectly. Now the annoying 30min timelimit is gone and the performance boost stayed.

guest1 Guest

can you upload it rapidshare or anywhere diffrent.I couldnt download from there.

guest1 wrote:

can you upload it rapidshare or anywhere diffrent.I couldnt download from there.

You have to have a torrent client to download it

HAve you tested it? Does it work really?

guest1 Guest

I have found another link.i have tested and it works for fsx sp1 english version.Everything is o.k. Multiplayer also works.

Ed2K links for emule.

guest1 Guest

i couldnt download your link because i dont use torrent (i am using emule) and deposit files says "We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy"

but the link which i gave works great 1.8 mb rar file and in it there are two files api.dll and fsui.dll. The crack was tested by me,and works, include multiplayer.

Pro Member Trainee
Tornsberg Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

HAve you tested it? Does it work really?

I have tasted it but it dosen't work at all. Only multiplayer appeared but in free flight after 30 min it also ask an activation key (((

i tried it. works only for 30min. Censored .

Censored By Radar

Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

Doens't work.... after 30 min , "thank you blabla"

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

halfway there then

Pro Member Trainee
Tornsberg Trainee

So does anybody resolve this problem?

omnikohh Guest

i don't know but a new user on piratebay wrote:

Hello all, the good crack with unlimited time can be downloaded on eMule :

FSX SP1 --- CRACK -ITALIA- FUNZIONANTE AL 100PER100 -LINGUA ITALIANA!!!.rar

Just keep your original language.dll

It work perfectly ! Tested and approuved.

Have fun ! Wink))

Have fun ! Wink

i also heard that italian version has a virus in it, has anybody checked if it's clean?

can anybody upload this crack??? maybe on rapidshare???

THX

guest Guest

this Italian "crack" is Censored !
all files are from September 2006
dont even wanna try it, just afraid to spoil my current installation

Censored By Radar

how about this one:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

I haven't tested it yet but at least it says it works...

Just done an hour and a half with that one - seems to work - no loss of performance 🙂

guest1 Guest

i have tried the italian version, it changes all the dlls, before sp1 and razor1911s dlls.so it doesnt really work.

But can you upload the last link for http download, thanks.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours1 !
No viruses, replaces the api.dll, fsui.dll and the main.dll.
1 hour into flight! works for me, dual core, well done lads!
Smile

guest Guest

Can you upload the file to rapidshare , thanks.

heliognr Guest

here´s the rapidshare link
haven´t checked it yet, but will do it tonight

http://rapidshare.com/files/33211673/FsimX_serviceP1_Fixed_Working.rar

GUEST Guest

Yes, it is really working, I can finally enjoy good FPS in FSX

Does it really work ???
Thanks in advance for your answer !

Buy

GUEST Guest

Of course it is WORKING, you see that several people already posted that they tried it. There are 3 dll files inside archive, they are dated from May. If you think that they are not working then go and buy original game but don't make confusion here!

yep, its working but i got the game hehe

happyflyer Guest

In no way is anybody accepting to buy a second copy after upgrading his computer.
Microsoft is forcing a lot of flyers to activate beside the legal way as we upgrade our computer more than once to get the best performance of our hobby.
I feel all is done out of greed of Microsoft te sell more copies.
I have bought a legal copy as i want to support the tremendous leisure people of microsoft has put into this exellent feature of fsx which makes flying more realistic.
In noway i will activate the legal way in order to loose my game by upgrading for better performance.
This greed and high prices of microsoft products and its overkill with anoying protection will turn against microsoft one day.
till now i have bought always legal copies of microsoft software like we all do but all can change when this greed turns us into hate.

Civili Guest

Isnt microsoft going to do anything about this? I actually bought this game today, because i think its so awsome. I dont want to use a crack after installing the SP1 😞

Should i install Sp1 THEN register?

Guest Guest

any one have a graphics issue where there are small square blocks missing/shuffled around on cockpit views with instruments?

Running FSX SP1 on a T60 laptop with an ATI card. Does not seem to matter if running before or after cracked dlls.

Guest Guest

Disregard previous post (was a driver issue unrelated to SP1 activation).

http://depositfiles.com/files/906434 dll files are working great.

kostasalfa2 Guest

its not working (the 1,48 m file) either the italian version that also has a virus in it

Pro Member Trainee
kostasalfa Trainee

Anyone (not a guest) with some real sp1 cracked dll's?? ..
Because nothing worked so far..

It works fine...

Arry Guest

Anonymous wrote:

It works fine...

Can you please send me the working files, because I don't have any success downloading them.

Thanks a lot in advance

e-mail: arryarry@gmx.de

guest Guest

i got this one - http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

works fine. Install SP1, add these dll`s to the main game directory (eg. c:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X) Job done. Played for several hours last night - only got a single core processor but it gained me 10-15fps. Very happy now.

dizboi Guest

Anonymous wrote:

i got this one - http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

works fine. Install SP1, add these dll`s to the main game directory (eg. c:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X) Job done. Played for several hours last night - only got a single core processor but it gained me 10-15fps. Very happy now.

does anyone have this problem?: i replaced the original dll's with the cracked one and when i try to start the program it says there is an error and FSX can start.

dizboi Guest

NEvermind, it does work that persons comment before mine actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:54 am Post subject: It is really working!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not believe sites that claim to have a crack and providing a download. They are viruses or spyware trojan horses

Trainee
Viking89 Trainee

Ciao a tutti e buon natale!! Io non voglio più pagare 5 dollari al mese!! Come posso fare per cancellare il mio account e non pagare più???

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Viking89 wrote:

Ciao a tutti e buon natale!! Io non voglio più pagare 5 dollari al mese!! Come posso fare per cancellare il mio account e non pagare più???

Translation: Hello to all and good NATO them!! I do not want to pay 5 dollars a month!! How can I cancel my account and not to pay more?

Contact your credit card company or paypal.

PS Please type in English.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Viking89 wrote:

Translation: Hello to all and good NATO them!! I do not want to pay 5 dollars a month!! How can I cancel my account and not to pay more?

Contact your credit card company or paypal.

PS Please type in English.

😀 Good move CRJ, I was going to delete it until I saw your translation.
Have a good day!!!!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Daz23 Trainee

hi i know you have had this email about this subject a million times, but would be very,very greatful if you could help.
Ive try activating online with windows and had no joy, so i proceded to download the dll files you stated to hack the activation i have simply changed the orignal files with the hacked dll's.But every time i try and start up fsx it states some program files are missing.Im a huge flightsim fan and have been really disapointed with this new addtion so far, partly because i only get 30 mins!!!!!!!

Thanks hope to here from you soon
Darren

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

brunssum565 wrote:

Hi, I've just replaced the DLLs, but when I startup fsx, I get:

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some program files and will now exit."

What should I do now?

Same prob here. Im trying to repair the game.

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

nice thank you for the help mates! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
wilton89 Trainee

hello i have a problem with the activation code

i have the original dvds of flight simulator x deluxe edicition , a friend give me but when i insert the serial tell me that is invalid ..
i just can fly 30 min
what i have to do to fly more that 30 min

thankss all

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

wilton89 wrote:

hello i have a problem with the activation code

i have the original dvds of flight simulator x deluxe edicition , a friend give me but when i insert the serial tell me that is invalid ..
i just can fly 30 min
what i have to do to fly more that 30 min

thankss all

Well, if your friend gave it to you, he probably installed and activated FSX on his computer, and technically the license says that you can only activate on one computer. Microsoft's activation servers lets you activate twice, though.

Pro Member Trainee
tidyboyk Trainee

howdy.. im having a nightmare... my dll files just dont seem to work when im trying to put the game onto my laptop this time.. do you have a link and also let me know which exact folder i copy them into, people say just into the flight simulator one (as in the first one you open) but i read about early that someone said to copy them into the installer folder??? if you could let me know would be soooooo sweet.. cheers guysss..!

is there a way to activate without the internet? phone centre line is constantly busy....i own a copy of fsx + acceleration, i tryed to update however i need to be registered to install acceleration?

Speedster1995 Guest

I AM FUMING!!! I bought this game on its first day out! It has worked since about 6 months ago when the update came out, now it wont activate, load, uninstall or anything! That crack posted below is the only thing that has got it working!!!

aileron Guest

hi, what are the files inside the crack folder ? can anyone tell me ?
thanks in advance...

no key needed-2 nd c d contain crack -paste the file in the installation directory

JXZ Guest

Hello, I installed fsx acceleration, and it won't ask me for the activation key. It worked well before then, though. please help me.

nkflyer Guest

Hi. I have recently re-installed FSX on my computer because it suddenly starded crashing every time I loaded it. Everything re-installed, but I can't activate FSX now. When I load it, it has all the limitations of the trial version, but the activation window on the startup doesn't pop up at all. Is there a way to fix this, and to make the activation appear?

aish330 Guest

Hi. this my third time installing my fsx on a different computer,and it wont work because i have exceeded the times of installing which is two times. How do i fix this or get a new product key?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

aish330 wrote:

Hi. this my third time installing my fsx on a different computer,and it wont work because i have exceeded the times of installing which is two times. How do i fix this or get a new product key?

Call.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973457

Radar

andreas s. Guest

î downloaded the crackfilez from this:
installed them in the fsx dir and the only thing appeared was "accept the EULA or not" thanks alot.

edward Guest

hello fellow flight sim x pilots i just recently found out that after the 6th install and activation the key no longer works does anybody know of a crack or something that works for the game miss playing it badly the new flight is cool and all but you have to purchase each and every plane that game has which i view as very stupid

Pro Member Trainee
Mike (pusser) Trainee

I know this is a late post on this subject but it does concern the same issue. I purchased a copy of FSX Deluxe & Acceleration for my grandson recently. The vendor, on eBay, said both disks worked. He was correct in one sense in that FSX Deluxe can be played but not online. Acceleration cannot be played at all until FSX is registered. At a loss to sort it out, I searched for ages online until I came across a legal way to overcome the missing product key. I found this on the Microsoft Support website.....
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973457
I think it is very useful to know and it avoids all the illegal things.

nima n. Guest

I AM PRETTY PISSED OF AT MS NOW... I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR FSX GOLD AND IT FU***** ACTIVATED FOR LIKE 2 YEARS.. AND I UPGRADED MY PC NOW IT SAYS IT CAN NOT CAN NOT ACTIVATE DUE TO IT BEING USED TOO MUCH.

Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

nima n. wrote:

I AM PRETTY PISSED OF AT MS NOW... I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR FSX GOLD AND IT FU***** ACTIVATED FOR LIKE 2 YEARS.. AND I UPGRADED MY PC NOW IT SAYS IT CAN NOT CAN NOT ACTIVATE DUE TO IT BEING USED TOO MUCH.

Evil or Very Mad

Call them and have your FSX key number ready. You can use it on one machine as often as you wish.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319726

Radar

andy.yamani Guest

hi, I have the same problem on activating ms flight sim an error msg ""An error occurred while attempting to activate product. The problem may be due to an incomplete install. Reinstall and try again"

I've done on what the forum says : uninstall, reinstall, check on the regedit value, download and run reset tool, checking on the compatibility mode, etc and it still wont work with the same error message..

can anybody help me please,

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

andy.yamani wrote:

hi, I have the same problem on activating ms flight sim an error msg ""An error occurred while attempting to activate product. The problem may be due to an incomplete install. Reinstall and try again"

I've done on what the forum says : uninstall, reinstall, check on the regedit value, download and run reset tool, checking on the compatibility mode, etc and it still wont work with the same error message..

can anybody help me please,

thanks

If your following the directions that I've posted from Microsoft on how to uninstall the Sim and that doesn't work then the only hope you have is to reinstall Windows and start with a fresh computer.
Sorry, but that's all I can come up with.

My best guess if that you have one folder or one entry in the registry that holding you up.

Radar

Captain Alex Guest

I rebooted and restored my computer, will I still be able to use the same registry code to re-activate FSX?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Captain Alex wrote:

I rebooted and restored my computer, will I still be able to use the same registry code to re-activate FSX?

Yes, use the key code on the yellow tape in the box.

Radar

Captain Alex Guest

Hey there RadarMan, thanks for the help, appreciate it

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Captain Alex wrote:

Hey there RadarMan, thanks for the help, appreciate it

🙂

Glad to be of help!

Radar

A.B.M Guest

actually i bought fsx deluxe and the product key on the orange sticker is invalid 😞 .....what can i do?

if u have free keys, send me one at a.bassem2001@gmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A.B.M wrote:

actually i bought fsx deluxe and the product key on the orange sticker is invalid 😞 .....what can i do?

if u have free keys, send me one at a.bassem2001@gmail.com

Call them.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/326851

Radar

Jatin Patel Guest

Okay then, so, step 1 : Insert 2nd CD, open it, go to crack.
Step 2 : You will see crack.rar, i.e., the books built/kept above one another, then, right click on it, then click "Extract Here".
If its not extracting, then, simply double click to open it, and, select and copy all the ".dll" files.
Step 3 : Go to FSX in the Desktop, right click on it, select"Open File Location".

Step 4 : Paste the selected items on it. Your task is done.

Monty Bonner Guest

You can download the fix from MS, search for it. Install it and it should fix the activation issue. It also appears to fix install issues as well. I have a directory on a backup drive, where I backup/store all the utilities/planes/other things, I.e., SP1 & SP2. Then if system crashes, I still got them. Plus I put all this stuff on a DVD and keep it in the original box FSX came in which for some reason I kept. No it's not for sale.

I was faced with moving FSX install back to C drive so it would work, and ran up on several install errors. I reset the PC back to factory to resolve them, no joy. So I found the above in an old Support Article from MSFT.

But I am debating if I should reinstall the steam version (it will go on D🙂 and if there are conflicts or not having both. Since on the road some, don't have internet all the time, so steam would not work as well under that issue.

babat Guest

Thanks in advance, adn Ill follow up

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...