Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Having a Problem with FSX Activation?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

happyflyer

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:08 am 

In no way is anybody accepting to buy a second copy after upgrading his computer.
Microsoft is forcing a lot of flyers to activate beside the legal way as we upgrade our computer more than once to get the best performance of our hobby.
I feel all is done out of greed of Microsoft te sell more copies.
I have bought a legal copy as i want to support the tremendous leisure people of microsoft has put into this exellent feature of fsx which makes flying more realistic.
In noway i will activate the legal way in order to loose my game by upgrading for better performance.
This greed and high prices of microsoft products and its overkill with anoying protection will turn against microsoft one day.
till now i have bought always legal copies of microsoft software like we all do but all can change when this greed turns us into hate.
Civili

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:32 pm 

Isnt microsoft going to do anything about this? I actually bought this game today, because i think its so awsome. I dont want to use a crack after installing the SP1 Sad

Should i install Sp1 THEN register?

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:26 am 

any one have a graphics issue where there are small square blocks missing/shuffled around on cockpit views with instruments?

Running FSX SP1 on a T60 laptop with an ATI card. Does not seem to matter if running before or after cracked dlls.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:45 pm 

Disregard previous post (was a driver issue unrelated to SP1 activation).

http://depositfiles.com/files/906434 dll files are working great.
kostasalfa2

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 pm 

its not working (the 1,48 m file) either the italian version that also has a virus in it
kostasalfa
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 pm 

Anyone (not a guest) with some real sp1 cracked dll's?? ..
Because nothing worked so far..

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:48 pm 

It works fine...
Arry

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:46 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
It works fine...

Can you please send me the working files, because I don't have any success downloading them.

Thanks a lot in advance

e-mail: arryarry@gmx.de

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 pm 

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:54 pm 

i got this one - http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

works fine. Install SP1, add these dll`s to the main game directory (eg. c:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X) Job done. Played for several hours last night - only got a single core processor but it gained me 10-15fps. Very happy now.
dizboi

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 am 

Anonymous wrote:
i got this one - http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

works fine. Install SP1, add these dll`s to the main game directory (eg. c:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X) Job done. Played for several hours last night - only got a single core processor but it gained me 10-15fps. Very happy now.

does anyone have this problem?: i replaced the original dll's with the cracked one and when i try to start the program it says there is an error and FSX can start.
dizboi

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:56 am 

NEvermind, it does work that persons comment before mine actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:54 am Post subject: It is really working!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3696290/FSX_SP1_tested_over_2_hours

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:44 am 

Do not believe sites that claim to have a crack and providing a download. They are viruses or spyware trojan horses
Viking89
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 pm 

Ciao a tutti e buon natale!! Io non voglio pił pagare 5 dollari al mese!! Come posso fare per cancellare il mio account e non pagare pił???
CRJCapt
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:28 pm 

Viking89 wrote:
Ciao a tutti e buon natale!! Io non voglio pił pagare 5 dollari al mese!! Come posso fare per cancellare il mio account e non pagare pił???

Translation: Hello to all and good NATO them!! I do not want to pay 5 dollars a month!! How can I cancel my account and not to pay more?

Contact your credit card company or paypal.

PS Please type in English.
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:22 pm 

CRJCapt wrote:
Viking89 wrote:

Translation: Hello to all and good NATO them!! I do not want to pay 5 dollars a month!! How can I cancel my account and not to pay more?

Contact your credit card company or paypal.

PS Please type in English.

Very Happy Good move CRJ, I was going to delete it until I saw your translation.
Have a good day!!!!

Radar

Daz23
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:05 pm 

hi i know you have had this email about this subject a million times, but would be very,very greatful if you could help.
Ive try activating online with windows and had no joy, so i proceded to download the dll files you stated to hack the activation i have simply changed the orignal files with the hacked dll's.But every time i try and start up fsx it states some program files are missing.Im a huge flightsim fan and have been really disapointed with this new addtion so far, partly because i only get 30 mins!!!!!!!

Thanks hope to here from you soon
Darren
Kais767
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:44 am 

brunssum565 wrote:
Hi, I've just replaced the DLLs, but when I startup fsx, I get:

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some program files and will now exit."

What should I do now?
Same prob here. Im trying to repair the game.
puppy-paw
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:29 pm 

nice thank you for the help mates! Very Happy
I am just here to help and you can take it or just walk away. Live your life to the full and go were your heart takes you!
wilton89
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 pm 

hello i have a problem with the activation code

i have the original dvds of flight simulator x deluxe edicition , a friend give me but when i insert the serial tell me that is invalid ..
i just can fly 30 min
what i have to do to fly more that 30 min

thankss all
ollyau
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm 

wilton89 wrote:
hello i have a problem with the activation code

i have the original dvds of flight simulator x deluxe edicition , a friend give me but when i insert the serial tell me that is invalid ..
i just can fly 30 min
what i have to do to fly more that 30 min

thankss all

Well, if your friend gave it to you, he probably installed and activated FSX on his computer, and technically the license says that you can only activate on one computer. Microsoft's activation servers lets you activate twice, though.
tidyboyk
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 pm 

howdy.. im having a nightmare... my dll files just dont seem to work when im trying to put the game onto my laptop this time.. do you have a link and also let me know which exact folder i copy them into, people say just into the flight simulator one (as in the first one you open) but i read about early that someone said to copy them into the installer folder??? if you could let me know would be soooooo sweet.. cheers guysss..!

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm 

is there a way to activate without the internet? phone centre line is constantly busy....i own a copy of fsx + acceleration, i tryed to update however i need to be registered to install acceleration?
Speedster1995

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 am 

I AM FUMING!!! I bought this game on its first day out! It has worked since about 6 months ago when the update came out, now it wont activate, load, uninstall or anything! That crack posted below is the only thing that has got it working!!!
aileron

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:47 am 

hi, what are the files inside the crack folder ? can anyone tell me ?
thanks in advance...

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:50 am 

no key needed-2 nd c d contain crack -paste the file in the installation directory
JXZ

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 pm 

Hello, I installed fsx acceleration, and it won't ask me for the activation key. It worked well before then, though. please help me.
nkflyer

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 pm 

Hi. I have recently re-installed FSX on my computer because it suddenly starded crashing every time I loaded it. Everything re-installed, but I can't activate FSX now. When I load it, it has all the limitations of the trial version, but the activation window on the startup doesn't pop up at all. Is there a way to fix this, and to make the activation appear?
aish330

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 am 

Hi. this my third time installing my fsx on a different computer,and it wont work because i have exceeded the times of installing which is two times. How do i fix this or get a new product key?
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am 

aish330 wrote:
Hi. this my third time installing my fsx on a different computer,and it wont work because i have exceeded the times of installing which is two times. How do i fix this or get a new product key?

Call.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973457

Radar