Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Having a Problem with FSX Activation?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

andreas s.

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm 

downloaded the crackfilez from this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxosjp
installed them in the fsx dir and the only thing appeared was "accept the EULA or not" thanks alot.
edward

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 am 

hello fellow flight sim x pilots i just recently found out that after the 6th install and activation the key no longer works does anybody know of a crack or something that works for the game miss playing it badly the new flight is cool and all but you have to purchase each and every plane that game has which i view as very stupid
pusser
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:11 pm 

I know this is a late post on this subject but it does concern the same issue. I purchased a copy of FSX Deluxe & Acceleration for my grandson recently. The vendor, on eBay, said both disks worked. He was correct in one sense in that FSX Deluxe can be played but not online. Acceleration cannot be played at all until FSX is registered. At a loss to sort it out, I searched for ages online until I came across a legal way to overcome the missing product key. I found this on the Microsoft Support website.....
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973457
I think it is very useful to know and it avoids all the illegal things.
/\/\ike
nima n.

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm 

I AM PRETTY PISSED OF AT MS NOW... I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR FSX GOLD AND IT FU***** ACTIVATED FOR LIKE 2 YEARS.. AND I UPGRADED MY PC NOW IT SAYS IT CAN NOT CAN NOT ACTIVATE DUE TO IT BEING USED TOO MUCH.

Evil or Very Mad
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 am 

nima n. wrote:
I AM PRETTY PISSED OF AT MS NOW... I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR FSX GOLD AND IT FU***** ACTIVATED FOR LIKE 2 YEARS.. AND I UPGRADED MY PC NOW IT SAYS IT CAN NOT CAN NOT ACTIVATE DUE TO IT BEING USED TOO MUCH.

Evil or Very Mad

Call them and have your FSX key number ready. You can use it on one machine as often as you wish.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319726

Radar

andy.yamani

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:42 pm 

hi, I have the same problem on activating ms flight sim an error msg ""An error occurred while attempting to activate product. The problem may be due to an incomplete install. Reinstall and try again"

I've done on what the forum says : uninstall, reinstall, check on the regedit value, download and run reset tool, checking on the compatibility mode, etc and it still wont work with the same error message..

can anybody help me please,

thanks
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:23 pm 

andy.yamani wrote:
hi, I have the same problem on activating ms flight sim an error msg ""An error occurred while attempting to activate product. The problem may be due to an incomplete install. Reinstall and try again"

I've done on what the forum says : uninstall, reinstall, check on the regedit value, download and run reset tool, checking on the compatibility mode, etc and it still wont work with the same error message..

can anybody help me please,

thanks

If your following the directions that I've posted from Microsoft on how to uninstall the Sim and that doesn't work then the only hope you have is to reinstall Windows and start with a fresh computer.
Sorry, but that's all I can come up with.

My best guess if that you have one folder or one entry in the registry that holding you up.

Radar

Captain Alex

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm 

I rebooted and restored my computer, will I still be able to use the same registry code to re-activate FSX?
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm 

Captain Alex wrote:
I rebooted and restored my computer, will I still be able to use the same registry code to re-activate FSX?

Yes, use the key code on the yellow tape in the box.

Radar

Captain Alex

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 am 

Hey there RadarMan, thanks for the help, appreciate it

Smile
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:26 am 

Captain Alex wrote:
Hey there RadarMan, thanks for the help, appreciate it

Smile

Glad to be of help!

Radar

A.B.M

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:18 pm 

actually i bought fsx deluxe and the product key on the orange sticker is invalid Sad .....what can i do?

if u have free keys, send me one at a.bassem2001@gmail.com
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:47 pm 

A.B.M wrote:
actually i bought fsx deluxe and the product key on the orange sticker is invalid Sad .....what can i do?

if u have free keys, send me one at a.bassem2001@gmail.com

Call them.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/326851

Radar

Jatin Patel

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 pm 

Okay then, so, step 1 : Insert 2nd CD, open it, go to crack.
Step 2 : You will see crack.rar, i.e., the books built/kept above one another, then, right click on it, then click "Extract Here".
If its not extracting, then, simply double click to open it, and, select and copy all the ".dll" files.
Step 3 : Go to FSX in the Desktop, right click on it, select"Open File Location".

Step 4 : Paste the selected items on it. Your task is done.