Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Install errors cant be FIXED!

flightsim123 Guest

A friend told me that he rang Microsoft about his fsx as it wouldn't install. Microsoft told him that there is no way install errors can be fixed. I think this is shabby and Microsoft should of thought about this before selling the game to the public.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

flightsim123 wrote:

A friend told me that he rang Microsoft about his fsx as it wouldn't install. Microsoft told him that there is no way install errors can be fixed. I think this is shabby and Microsoft should of thought about this before selling the game to the public.

I think it is more shabby, giving out unverifiable 2nd hand information.

zjc Guest

Not when i heard the whole conversation.

zjc Guest

that's meant to say not until heard all the conversation.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Now I am confused. are you the same party that posted the original post? If so, what was the installation error in question, the name of the MS tech rep and the date and time of the call?

Are you, perhaps, saying that you were told there is a specific installation error for which there is currently no solution?

zjc Guest

No i am not the other person. I was just posting and i put the incorrect word.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ahhh, now I understand. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

The Installation problems WILL be FIXED i called microsoft because of installation problems and they said they are getting HUNDREDS of calls about this problem, It's a glitch and they are working on a patch, they said they will put it on there website when it's out.

Flyboy92