Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Need help for new VA

DTO Guest

Hi

I have open a new Va Company and i need a program or something else were the pilots can choose flights and report them. I have tryed many others like Vadmin2, etc... but got many errors or i dont like so if some one can help me out i apreciate. If any one knows were i can find a good program ( free Very Happy ) pls send me an email to ceo@tycoonairline.com

Tks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What? Shocked

Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

Well, have you tried VA Financials Systems? www.vafinancials.com It's not a program but it's a database and your pilots download a client program to record their flights. I think it's really cool. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

What? Shocked

Easy, big fella. He's looking for a pirep system. Smile

UAL4720 Guest

There are several pirep systems out there that are extremely useful. The problem is you need to understand what you want and what you want the pirep to do. I suggest the APU Pilot management and pirep system. It was an excellent first system for me. I wish I could tell you how to get it but ive forgotten. Its been a while. I think you can input apu pirep system into google and something will come up about it. You will have to email the manager of the site in order to get the system. If you have no luck with that email me at andrew@freedh.net and ill see what I can do for you.

DTO wrote:

Hi

I have open a new Va Company and i need a program or something else were the pilots can choose flights and report them. I have tryed many others like Vadmin2, etc... but got many errors or i dont like so if some one can help me out i apreciate. If any one knows were i can find a good program ( free Very Happy ) pls send me an email to ceo@tycoonairline.com

Tks