open secondary doors?

Pro Member Trainee
ebgod Trainee

from what I understand, most planes in FSX have more than one set of doors that can be opened. I tried going through the control list but I don't see anything that will open anything but the main doors. Does anybody know how to do this?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The default aircraft may not be able to do that but any add-ons that you get will have instructions in the read-me as to how to do it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ebgod Trainee

ebgod wrote:

from what I understand, most planes in FSX have more than one set of doors that can be opened. I tried going through the control list but I don't see anything that will open anything but the main doors. Does anybody know how to do this?

Actually, after a few hours of forum-digging I came up with the answer. Shift + E + (1-4) Most default aircraft only have 2 options, but some go up further. Would have been nice of Microsoft to put that in the documentation, huh? Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ebgod wrote:

ebgod wrote:

Actually, after a few hours of forum-digging I came up with the answer. Shift + E + (1-4) Most default aircraft only have 2 options, but some go up further. Would have been nice of Microsoft to put that in the documentation, huh? Wink

It's always been that way but they never listed it.
When you open the different gauges the doors would open also.

I didn't think they would build it onto the default aircraft.
Glad you looked.

Radar

hiiiiiiiii Guest

i would also like to know how to use the thing that connects to your plane at the gate

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

If the "thing" you are reffering to is the jetway, then press ctrl+j when at the gate.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...