Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

High Altitude FS Design Team - Recruiting

What do you think of this whole idea and High Altitude Design Team?
Great Idea! The FS Community could really benefit!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Great Idea! The FS Community could really benefit!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good Idea, I would be interested in the benefits
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good Idea, I would be interested in the benefits
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Its an ok idea, it could be useful
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Its an ok idea, it could be useful
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Its a dumb idea, waste of time, no one would do it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Its a dumb idea, waste of time, no one would do it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pff! Theres no point, stupid idea, dont even bother
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Pff! Theres no point, stupid idea, dont even bother
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sweet I am going to do it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sweet I am going to do it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Pro Member Trainee
Tyler Miller (millertime) Trainee

Hey there folks. Im not new to FS, but I am new to the FS online community. I didnt really know if people liked to mod the game, but I figured it would be neat to setup a group/community that was interested in modding FS and paint schemes etc...

High Altitude is the name of the "organization" Im working on putting a site up and right now Im recruiting people who are interested in modding the game, painting aircraft, creating aircraft, etc... If you know how to use photoshop and whatnot and/or know how to mod and you are interested please email me and let me know, my email is millertime@linesystems.net. Look at my profile info for aim and msn. I use aim the most.

I think this will be fun and a neat way to do it as a team effort. Even if you arent a photoshop pro but really interested in painting aircraft, thats ok, Me or someone else can help you get the hang of it. The first thing im going to do is make an in-depth tutorial about painting aircraft and how to get your scheme in the game.

I just finished a Cessna 172 psd layered template, its a rough version but works fine if you know what your doing. If your interested in the template give me an email and Ill be glad to send it to you. Another goal I would like High Altitude to accomplish is creating aircraft layered psd templates for everyone to use and make painting alot easier and faster.

In addition, I was also thinking that it (High Altitude) would be a place to unite all the freelance modders/painters out there and share our resources and skills to come up with some really good quality stuff.

Thanks everyone,
Tyler Miller aka Millertime (I setup a poll to see if im on or off the wall)

email me if your interested! ideas, comments, hit me!
millertime@linesystems.net

high altitude website coming soon

Last edited by Tyler Miller (millertime) on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great idea, for now if you like you can use our "Repaint Forum".

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Tyler Miller (millertime) Trainee

yea i didnt see it probably cuz i was just looking for FSX and your repaint forum has 2004 - sorry.

uuuuuuggggggh- sorry guys i edited the top message and it duplicated
my poll questions. freakin A lol.

lemonwonder Guest

Yeh make a repaint forum for FSX!!