SearchSearch 

YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!! During flight I received the following message... " YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD. FLIGHT SIMULATOR WILL NOW EXIT". I have the full version Delux. Has anyone else had this problem with fsx.

I think a friend of mine also had this but cant get hold of him at the moment. Crying or Very sad

12 Responses

Guest Guest

Perhaps your 'friend' fogot to give you the Product Key when he gave you the disks

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Simple solution to this -

Actually buy the product and don't be a pirate Mr. Guest.

SO MUCH FOR A HELPFUL FORUM,, GOING ELSEWHERE.........

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

So much for another useless guest. Jeeze at least think of a damn name to use...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Because all of you have pirate downloads don't assume that everyone else does!

This guest had a legitimate problem.
If you can't help, don't post.

Guest, you have to feed in the activation key numbers when you first install or it will only run for 30 minutes.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Unfortunately, we can't tell the players without a score card. We've seen so many software pirates, that it is the first thing people think of.

MS didn't think to place a statement (in big letters) on the activation page of the install saying what would happen if it wasn't activated.

SAGA Guest

jeeze someone get joleg99. he can solve anything herelol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SAGA wrote:

It is 99lolegg 😉 and yes its one of the greatest members we have.
Fly Away will be far different without him ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

SAGA wrote:

It is 99lolegg 😉 and yes its one of the greatest members we have.
Fly Away will be far different without him ❗

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I agree ❗

Pro Member Trainee
RiginalDonDada Trainee

I bought my copy of FSX and that is a legitimate issue. Everything worked well for two days and then I got the message stated above. It is also the message that prompts you to uninstall and then reinstall. The problem is when you do that you get the 1722 error so commonly spoken about on this forum. Its not about piracy. Microsoft is aware of the problem and is "working" on a fix. They told me they are bogged down with that issue and have been since two after the release.

You might have done the same as me. Installed and played the demo then bought the full version and installed it but clicked on the demo icon on your desktop to start it. I soon realized what I'd done and uninstalled the demo.