[Q] A little stupid question

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I am wondering, do FS 2004 aircraft work with FSX?

Please don't laugh at me for asking this question :p

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes they do, but there is conflict with the gauges. Each gauge has to be accepted as error messages appear when you choose that aircraft.

In addition, some aircraft have anomolies - i.e. missing propellors. I think people are working at a way to get the gauges to work.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Nice nice nice! sounds good.. hope they make some kind of patch or something for it soon.. I'm not really satisfied with the FSX jets 😞

Any idea if the PMDG NG series work with fsx? I assume not since the installer isn't configured for FSX installation. correct?

Naji935ST Guest

Thing is, I've tried add-ons for FS2004 into FSX but I can't get them in because FSX does not have an aircraft folder. What is the new method for installing aircraft into FSX cause most aircraft for FS2004 do not have an installtion wizard so how do I get them into FSX?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Naji935ST wrote:

Thing is, I've tried add-ons for FS2004 into FSX but I can't get them in because FSX does not have an aircraft folder. What is the new method for installing aircraft into FSX cause most aircraft for FS2004 do not have an installtion wizard so how do I get them into FSX?

The aircraft folder is now in "simobjects".

Radar

Naji935ST Guest

k thanks! 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Naji935ST wrote:

... most aircraft for FS2004 do not have an installtion wizard ...

Thank heavens.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...