Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Please answer my question dont ignore please

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

How can I upload pictures to my post's because im not sure that i can become members of photo bucket because I am not 18 and I don't have photoshop or any program like that please explain what to do step by step and post a link to where I can go to register for free and not have to be 18 or older

➡ Please forgive me for posting a question that has already been asked thanks Embarassed

For example you see tim h has a picture of the 767 below his post

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22330/hwa/

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Use ➡ http://www.imageshack.us/ it's free with no sign up. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

How can I upload pictures to my post's because im not sure that i can become members of photo bucket because I am not 18 and I don't have photoshop or any program like that please explain what to do step by step and post a link to where I can go to register for free and not have to be 18 or older

➡ Please forgive me for posting a question that has already been asked thanks Embarassed

For example you see tim h has a picture of the 767 below his post

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22330/hwa/

You can sign up with PhotoBucket if you're 13 years old.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thank you to both I guess my new question is going to be now how do I use it? 😂 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

How do you use what? Image Shack or Photo Bucket?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

imageshack I put in the file then what host it what I want to know is how to get the pic from there to a post on this site?

and what is spam?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't use Image Shack for several reasons so I won't even start guessing how to use it.

Spam is Junkmail.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

oh ok p.s if you have the pmdg 747 take a look at this

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22457/ive-ran-out-of-time-help-please/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You don't need to beg karlw 😀 ...Most of us never ignore posts.The fact that sometime some questions are un-answered happens because probably we don't know the answer.

For your problem you can just have a look here ➡

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11288/guide-to-upload-our-pics/

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thanks greekman once again lol 😂 😀

but the problem is when I hit host it it displayes page cannot be displayed???

Guest Ed Guest

Karlw,

I'm replying, not to answer your question, but to comment on the Subject of this thread. I think you might get a quicker response if you gave people a clue about your question, maybe a Subject like "A question about uploading pictures," instead of "Please answer my question don't ignore."

If you told people it was a question about uploading pictures, those who know about that, and like doing it, would immediately read and respond.

If you give it a title like, "OMG URGENT MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!," everyone who reads it and doesn't know or care about uploading pictures will be annoyed with you for making a big deal about something they don't care about. 😉

A forum is not a database where you can type in a question and expect an immediate response; it's more like an ongoing conversation. You don't run into the room full of people and yell "Hey listen up everybody! Yes, everybody! LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE A QUESTION!" You come in, introduce yourself, get involved with the conversation, and then you say, "Oh, I have a question. Does anybody here know how to upload pictures?"
😂

Sorry to pick on you, Karlw, just a pet peeve of mine.

Ed

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I know im sorry but with very little time I can't wait very long for an answer Embarassed

Sorry Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's what you get for trying Ed Surrender

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

If anyone wants clear proof that human progress is on the downward side of the bell curve, read this thread. 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Not sure what you're getting at here CG. I thought the Bell Curve dealt primarely with experiments and findings conducted amongst US citizens.

Flyaway being an 'international' community or so I'm told, would surely make these findings appear in a different light.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Not sure what you're getting at here CG. I thought the Bell Curve dealt primarely with experiments and findings conducted amongst US citizens.

Flyaway being an 'international' community or so I'm told, would surely make these findings appear in a different light.

I think you are confusing a book title with statistical distribution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

Actually, I intentionally mis-used the term to illustrate getting to the top of the curve and then sliding down the other side.

Not everything works according to plan. 🙄

Now, I am waiting for someone demanding an instant answer to, "What day is it?" Then I can watch the food fight when he gets different answers from different locations. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I think you are confusing a book title with statistical distribution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

Seems I did. You're being mean now. Duuude...

Just give me a couple of weeks to unravel those mysteries - or make that a couple of months. Read Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

I think you are confusing a book title with statistical distribution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

Seems I did. You're being mean now. Duuude...

Just give me a couple of weeks to unravel those mysteries - or make that a couple of months. Read Hack

OMG, you used the "D" word. 😂 If you can do it in a couple of months, you go to the head of the class. It takes a couple of semesters in college to plow through one of the most boring subjects I ever had to study.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You're supposed to encourage a n00b in his endeavors, not to stifle the sincere zeal I've set my mind and heart to. 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

You're supposed to encourage a n00b in his endeavors, not to stifle the sincere zeal I've set my mind and heart to. 🙂)

I had to learn it from a professor who spoke with a thick german accent. It probably ruined the experience for me. 😂

To sum it up, In any group of results, the most occurances will be toward the middle and the fewest will be towards the end.

Beyond that, remember the quote about lies, damn lies and statistics, and you'll do fine. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well now that's easy... why didn't you say so in the first place ROFL

Guest Ed Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

You're supposed to encourage a n00b in his endeavors, not to stifle the sincere zeal I've set my mind and heart to. 🙂)

To sum it up, In any group of results, the most occurances will be toward the middle and the fewest will be towards the end.

Not in ANY group of results. You can only get the bell-curve (Gaussian) distribution of reults if the test is subject to random variables and the results are free to change in either direction about the mean. Some tests are not random in that way-- some results by nature can only change in one direction, and some tests are binary (the result can only be this or that).

Uh, what were we talking about? ❓

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Beats me. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now where is the Terminator? Another thread / topic destroyed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions