request for anyone with 777 professional

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't know if this is relevant but do you have the Updates and have you read the Support Page and the FAQs?

http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=44&supportProductName=777%20Professional

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Seriously dude you shouldn't be flying such advanced planes.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

The 777 isn't advanced?

Oh ok, it's just, I was under the impression that pilots undergo years of training prior to flying them, but hey more fool me! 🙄

Pro Member First Officer

Well some of the payware add-ons are actually very realistic, apart from maybe the physics, but I guess you can only go so far in a simulator.

I think that soultwo means is, what you are trying to fly is much more advanced than the other default aircraft in FS.

First of all READ THE MANUAL. All the info you will need will be in there.

Secondly, try some tutorials, you can easily find these on the net, do a google search.

what do u want me to do, fly an IFR from ORD to CDG with an ILS approach in a cessna 172?

Well if you're not going to bother learning about the aircraft before you attempt to fly it, you might aswell go ahead and do that.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Nope.

Because we have not enough information to actually understand the problem you are facing.

The answer to the problem "I cant dial in a frequency" can be any of

- your mouse isnt working, replace batteries
- your panel has no NAV1 radio
- your Avionics are not switched on
- your panel is misconfigured
- your aircraft is misconfigured

..and a lot more 🙂

Tell us which A/C you're using (default, addon?), or even better show us a screenie of the panel, and show us the [RADIO] section of your "aircraft.cfg" file...then we have something to go with 🙂

That's probably why Solo was a bit harsh on you, you need to understand that to solve a problem you must know the complete "environment" surrounding the problem. People who post, stating only the problem, aren't likely to get a quick solution.

Just something to keep in mind for next time Wink

Last edited by ARD-DC on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer

Are you using the fmc?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Because apparently you don't know what your doing at all.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

You think all of us should magically solve your problem. You say "then when i enter the course and all of the stuff". Stuff? What stuff? We don't have physic powers bud.

Btw you did do something to me. Your a cubs fan. Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...