Where is my plane?

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

hello,

I was landing at St. Maartin Airport and i thouht i'd replay my landing but with the cam mounted on the wing, I did it but looking at plane it isn't showing? why?

Using Active Cam btw

thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What view was that in, the VC?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

hello,

I was landing at St. Maartin Airport and i thouht i'd replay my landing but with the cam mounted on the wing, I did it but looking at plane it isn't showing? why?

Because you had the cam mounted at the wing Idea

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Good Morning

Yes, this was Internal V/C View. I never did External view because camera stays still but when i move the plane it moves but camera stays where it is.

Also: How can i move the external view down towards the bottom of the runway without walking down there?

Thanks

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

I'm not familar with Active Cam but have a technique for getting pictures of my aircraft from various points on the ground. I just move the tower in the map. If the regular tower position is important, then I save my flight before making the temporary change and the flyby... or just note the starting position of the tower and return it to that after the flyby.

Such tower views are also quite fun for watching replays.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...