FOR ALL GeForce 6 series and up buyers !!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hello,i have an importent announcement, for who buy the GForce 6 series or 7 like i did my GForce 7600 512 which i bought. Before you buy a videocard plz check this, That you mother bored is PCI express, because the new video cards has the PCI express, if your computer works on different motherbored, not PCI you will have to buy new one, then buy new proccesor and new memory card as it should be a DDR or DDR2 or DDR3 , it is importent, because when i bouth my video card in TigerDirect, as i think you probebly know that store they told i have to change all my system because one Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad videocard, because my motherbored wasnt PCI, so i have to pay more money about another $ 500 to replace all the parts. SO PEOPLE BEFORE BUYING PLZ CHECK IF UR MOTHERBORED IS PCI EXPRESS, if not buy new one and cange the proccesor and the memory card you will have to. Thank you. OR if ou installed you videocard and ur motherbored is old it can cause to ur computer to slow dwn, or not work.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

You know, instead of a new motherboard and CPU, you could just have bought an AGP videocard...

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

I know you're trying to help, but if you don't know if you're running pci-e or AGP, you probably shouldn't be out by yourself purchasing hardware.

FWIW you can still buy 6 & 7 series GeForce cards and 8xx series ATI cards in AGP format, you just didn't know to ask.

It's all a learning experience!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...