747-400

yuzaki Guest

why do the texture of the wing has a glitch can someone help me to solve this, btw my video card is only fx 5200

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Please describe the glitch.

Pro Member Trainee
snurckle Trainee

Is it the one where the wing seems to have 2 different structures. I have an issue when flying the 747 where the skin is in one place but the leading edge of the wind takes on a different look.

It's strange...perhaps you could post a screeny of the texture you are having problems with.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here are screenies of what I'm having problems with 😳

Keep in mind that this is fs9 Blush

I've got a dozen more but I'll spare you the agony.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

That dosen't look very aerodynamic 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

But you gotta give me some credit for being able to keep this thing aloft.

I did eject in the end... without a chute ROFL Thankfully it's only a game sorry... a simulator. 🙂)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...